Let's be Friends!

Hollows P.O.V

We arrived at a classroom it was bigger than others. He sat down and I sat next to him. "Okay class who knows something about Doing math with letters?" The teacher asked as no one knew anything but me. I raised my hand and he noticed me. "Yes?" He asked. "Doing math with letters is the same as doing it with numbers the letters all stand for numbers for example T×B=X That means 84×371=31,164." I said out of breath and he smiled.

"At least somebody knows what they are doing now flip to page 871 in your text books and the problems I expect greatness from you all except Mr David." He said as I looked at David and he hung his head. "It's Okay Nogla" I said as I heard a sniffle come from him. "No it's not I'm terrible at math and he is going to fail me!" He flipped.

"I can teach you how to do it the easy way instead of trying to make it longer and more complicated" I offered as a smiled crossed his face and he hugged me again. "You like hugs?" I asked "Yeah but the guys won't let me hug them they scream rape and assault." He said pulling away. "That sounds Like Evan and Craig." I murmured under my breath.

"So when can you teach me?" He asked as I smiled "I can after school how is that for you?" I asked as he nodded. "Can I ride the bus with you or walk you home?" He asked as I giggled. "You can ride the bus my legs are too weak to walk that far" I joked. "I can carry you!" He exclaimed.

"I don't want to do that we can ride the bus my house is far away plus you get to see Evan and Craig there." I told him as he fangirled. "Good let's meet outside school when the buses are loading k?" I asked as he nodded. The bell rang and out went everybody. I sighed and looked at my schedule it was Sex ed. I found it by my self yay but I walked in and it was a bunch of boys.

The teacher was a woman she looked at me. "This is the new student Hollow she will be sitting by Johnathan!" She exclaimed as a boy in a hockey mask and blue hoodie waved. I sat down next to him and the teacher was talking about positions. I ignored it and started to draw out a dead guy with Johnathan as the killer. "I-Is that me?" He stuttered.

"yeah do you want me to take you out?" I asked "No it's awesome!" He exclaimed. "I'm Johnathan but my friends call me-" "Delerious I know" I interjected as he tilted his head in confusion. "How did you know?" He asked as I laughed I have been asked the same question 3 times.

"Because I met most of your Youtuber buddies and you seem to Be H20Delerious." I said as he laughed. "What's funny?" I asked as he stopped laughing. "I know your a Youtuber too your YouTube name is HollowHeartsNeverBreak and you Draw awesome shit" he said clenching his fist.

"It's funny 3 people have asked the same question and said the same thing about my channel." I told him as he nodded. He watched me color the sketch in and it looked awesome. The bell rang and it was time to go home. "Hey Hollow real quick question?!" He asked chasing after me. "Yeah?" I asked "Lets be Friends!" He stated.

"Sure and that's not a question but here us my number text when you want." I said taking his phone and putting in my number. He looked at his phone and didn't look off it. "Bye Del!" I said Waving and running outside I looked for Nogla. I saw him and he walked up to me.

"Hey come on!" I said running to my bus. I got on and sat in the seat I sat in this morning and Nogla sat next to me. "So how far away is your house?" He asked. "It's like 2 miles." I told him as he nodded. "Hey Nogla" I turned to see Delerious. "Hey Delerious!" He said back. "Oh hey Hollow!" He greeted.

"Hey Del I didn't know you rode the bus I thought you walked home" David said as Del sighed "Its too far away I'll die before I get there." He said as I chuckled "I didn't know you lived down Denmark Rose Cross"Delerious said talking about the road I lived on. "Yeah neither did I" I said nervously.

"Whats your adress?" Nogla asked curiously. "360" I replied "I don't live to far neither does Evan or Craig it's like a couple blocks from there." Delerious replied cheerily. "Maybe I can visit sometime" I told him as he said something but it was muffled by his mask. "What did you say Del?" I asked as he shook his head.

3rd Person P.O.V

Hollow and Delerious along with Nogla talked for an hour before Delerious got off. Hollow and Nogla got off right after Craig they walked in and saw her mom she was asleep on the couch from working so they were quite going up the stairs.

Nogla's P.O.V

We walked upstairs and into a bedroom that was painted a deep blue there were posters everywhere but the one that caught my eye was the one of all of us Evan,Mini,Louie,Droidd,Tyler,marcel and me. We were all on top of each other and it made me smile.

"Did you design that on poster factory . Com?" I asked and she nodded there was a desk and it had A yogaball chair she made me sit in it. I pulled out the homework our faggot teacher gave us. "So what so you usually start with?" She asked as I pointed to X÷Y=_. She shook her head "No we start with D×F÷Z" I gave her a dropped jaw.

"But that's the hardest!" I whinned. "You may think so but actually it's the easiest." She said making me confused. "See when you multiply D and F then you take the product and divide it by Z which equals?" She asked writing down the problem. 81×123÷98=? Her hand writing was pretty. I wrote 9,963÷98=101.6632653061. Man was it a lot.

"That wasn't that bad!" I exclaimed happily and she smiled.