Don't make me hurt them

Hollows P.O.V

I sat in the chair waiting and the boys were playing pool. "We're trapped in this room." I stated. "I know but he can't leave Us in here forever." Evan said as I heard a cackle I looked around and saw my bluetooth speakers. "For those who know me which should be none of you but Hollow, my name is Dr Isaac Heart I studied Mental issues at a Ohas Teniki. Which means Only Hell I was one of the few doctors.

That were chosen for subject C 12 she was the only one they couldn't snap out of her insanity. To this day she is still insane but she does not show her inhumanity or Insanity but she was much like other subjects hostile and dangerous one day people ordered her to be killed she they said she would eventually brake out. And one day she did with my help I fell deeply in love with her and one day she had a child and

named her Hollow Bella Heart........that child was the only thing that kept me going now what I see and breathe how much inhumanity she has I might as well give her to the police." He said as I hid. I hid under the stair case. "Hollow you are crazy I've seen your drawings I've seen your notebooks I've seen everyfile you store I see it all except one thing." He said trialling off.

"Your marks." He said with a hiss. "Boys don't try and stop me what I'm about to do if you do all of you and her will die so let me do what I must." He said as I heard a click I heard panicked voices. "Where is she?" I heard my dad ask angrily I walked out of the small closet. He saw me and I stiffened.

"Sit in this chair" he said clenching onto the chair in front of him I did as he said and sat in the chair. "Now close your eyes" he said as I was scared of what was going to happen next. I felt a slap across my face and felt blood. "Close your eyes!" He demanded. I closed them and felt a cloth being wrapped around my head. I felt dead my mouth was covered so was everything else but my nose.

"Now let's move on shall we." He said happily as I heard a soft cry come from one of the boys. "Please don't hurt her!" Evan begged my father laughed. "Funny she asked the same thing except I only agreed to one of them." He said tieing my hands behind my back.

I struggled to break free. "Don't make me hurt them Hollow if you stop struggling no one will get hurt well that's not entirely true on your behalf." He said as I heard a scream from Nogla. "Stop!" He said in pain. I stayed still knowing he would hurt him more. "At least she knows the rules now." He said with an evil cackle.

"Dude it's deep!" I heard Del say. "Now let's play Truth or Dare except no Truth!" He said happily like a sicko. "So Evan I dare you to tell the truth about my daughter tell me eveything you know." He said as I heard a sigh. "Her name is Hollow Bella Heart she is so smart talented and beautiful she has parents a mother and a father.

Her mother is at the police station right now probably arrested for escape and for being a convict. She draws pictures like no one else she had a YouTube channel called HollowHeartsNeverBreak. Her eyes are a deep green eyes she has black hair and white highlights." He finished. "And I assume that's all you boys know hmm?" He asked as I heard them all say in Unison yes.

"So you don't know that she was out in a mental hospital as well." He said as my mind broke. "Why would we she is new to school. Even if we did we wouldn't care Delerious was born in one." I heard Craig say.  "So John you are crazy?" My dad asked. "I guess" he answered. "Are any of you other boys crazy, or went to jail, or anything else?" He asked as I heard Various no's.

"Good." He said with complete confidence. "John I dare you to punch Hollow in the face" my father said with a laugh. "I can't hit a girl!" He complained. "You will If you don't want her to die." My father said making him choose. I heard footsteps come near me. "I'm sorry" I heard him say then a pain come in my jaw. I nodded "Now David I Dare you to take this knife and stab her I don't care where just do it." He demanded.

"I'm so sorry lassy" David said as a sharp pain fell in my leg I didn't scream or move I only winced. "Impressive Now Evan I need you too hmm...........Ahh I need you to help her out of the chair" he said as a what came from Evans mouth but he came over to me and started un-tying my binds and lifted me up from the chair and on my legs I tried to stand but I couldn't my legs were too weak.

Evan had wrapped my arm around his neck so I could stand properly. "Craig take off the linen wrap off her head." He commanded as I felt it slowly unravel. I couldn't see my vision was blurred and couldn't adjust to the light. "Dad stop........" I cursed under my breath. "Oh Hollow I ca-Gaaahhhh!" He screamed as he fell to the ground with a knife in his back and a angry Nogla.

"That was for me arm!" He screamed clenching onto the large gash in his arm. "Is he dead?" I asked quietly. "Maybe but we can't stay here. Craig take Hollow and Pack her some clothes were leaving again" Delerious said as I felt arms wrap around me and carried me bridal style.

I could see again "Craig my room is upstairs on the left." I told him as he nodded and took me there. He was digging through my closet. I tried to get up and help I dumped out all my school stuff I shoved in a bunch of Tees and Jeggings. He had a trash bag full of stuff.

"Get your phone and stuff k?" He told me as I nodded and grabbed the charger  and my phone and stuffed in in my satchel which I put on I walked a little then Del came in and picked me up and ran down stairs and put me in a SUV. "Who's car is this?" I asked "Mine" he said getting in the front seat. The boys got in too. We stopped at multiple houses and everyone got their stuff.