We are Runners

Nogla's P.O.V

We drove off after my house everyone's stuff was in the trunk. "So what happens now are we running again?" Craig asked Delerious. "Yes We are Runners it's been that way" He replied the car was quiet. "Where are we going?" Evan asked "were going to Nevada Louie,Tyler,Marcel, and Mae will meet us there. Then we all can leave together" he said sighing.

"I just want to forget today ever happened." Craig said with a sob. Hollow rubbed his back. "So do I" she told him with a sigh. "So where are we going after Nevada?" I asked. "We're going to Canada Evans mom will take care of us from there. We already told her were coming she got us a couple motel rooms we have to take care if it from there so we have to get jobs." He said as I sighed as a relief.

3rd Person P.O.V

It took 3 hours but they made it and met  Louie,Marcel,Tyler, And Mae. They all made it to Canada In 5 hours they met Evans mom Evan said goodbye and thank you. They all left to the Motel they were split up in groups of 4 except Tyler he was in Evans group along with Nogla,Craig, and Delerious. While Hollow,Louie,Mae,and Marcel shared a room.

Hollows P.O.V

We packed all our stuff in the rooms, "hey I'm Marcel you already know Mae and Louie" Marcel said with a hand extended as I shook it. "I'm Hollow nice to meet you" I greeted as I heard a laugh come from out side I saw Delerious and Tyler play fighting roughly.

"Don't hurt each other too badly I can only do so much!" Mae screamed at them. "Hey Hollow these boys have no brains." She said as I laughed. "Yeah your right I'm going to un pack bye." I told her as she said a small bye too. I unpacked every thing. I got on my phone and set up a couple applications. One at A Costume Store which I chose my own outfit which was a costume and I got to keep it as long as I wore it to work.

Another application a filled out was for Olive Garden and the last one was I Hop. "So what did you sign up for?" Louie asked playing with his hair. "Well 3 I Hop a Hollowewn store and Olive Garden." I replied. "That's good I applied for an A.I.D at a hospital. Mae applied to be a nurse. And Marcel Applied at a Hollowewn store like you. He said you can choose an outfit you work in like a costume." He said happily.

"We might work together." I said under my breath and he walked away. The beds were small so I slept on the recliner with Mae. "Hey which of the boys do you like?" She asked noseily. "I don't know yet what about you?" I asked and she didn't have to think. "Louie" she exclaimed. "Why do you like him?" I asked curiously. "I have been h us best friend for years and I want that to change I want to be more than friends." She said happily.

"Then ask him out he has a thing for you believe me." I said full of confidence.
"Your right thanks" she said rolling over. I fell asleep for a couple hours as I heard my phone and someone else phone go off. I looked at it and I got accepted. Into Hallow World. I saw Marcel get up and smile at his phone. "Did you get the job?" He asked me as I nodded. "Good to know we are working together." He said with a smile.

"We have to go pick out our outfits tomorrow morning okay so I'll wake you up." I told as he nodded. I rolled back over. 3 hours later I woke up to my phone going off. I got up to Marcels bed and shook him and he freaked. Then he looked at me and yawned. I walked to the dresser and picked out a tank top and shorts. It was a DBZ tank and grey shorts.

I changed right there considering that Marcel was in the bathroom and everybody else was asleep. I turned around to find a tired dressed Marcel. "Lets go ask Louie if we can use his jeep." Marcel suggested as I agreed. "Yo Louie can we use your Jeep to go to this interveiw?" I asked as he groaned and threw the keys at Marcel. "Don't wreck it or you die!" He threatened as I laughed a little and Marcel said yes.

We drove there and Marcels interveiw was first. It took 30 minutes then he came out with a grin. I walked in and saw a woman she was wearing a black lace spider dress and black everything. "You are Hollow?" She asked

"Yes" I answered. "So first question do you like Halloween?" She asked "Yeah I love it" I told her as she nodded. "Do you like monsters like Skeletons or Vampires?" She Asked. "Yeah I'm good with either." She nodded again "Since your resemae was pretty good and qualified for most things you hot the job just go with your buddy and pick out a costume."

She said as I told her thank you and walked out calmly then I shut the door and freaked. I saw Marcel he picked out a Zombie. I looked around and found the perfect one it was a sexy witch. The dress went up to my thigh most of it was lace and the lace was black it came with a headband it was a little witch hat.

I went in the dressing room and tried it on. It was low cut and showed cleavage. The sleeves hung and were long. I walked out after fixing my makeup I put on purple eyeshadow and black eye liner. I saw Marcel in the car waiting in his costume. He smiled at me.