2

SCARLETT'S POV

all week I've been sitting next to this kid in my first period class. he always picks the seat by me. maybe because no one else will sit by me. I have to say, I do look intimidating I guess.

today I decided on wearing a black crop top and distressed black jeans. I pulled my dark hair into a pony tail, doing my signature makeup once again. I put on some silver necklaces, complementing my tattoos.

I ran into school, late to my first period. I burst through the door of room 406, Anatomy. all eyes were on me as I awkwardly stumbled into the classroom. of course, the only free seat was next to mystery boy. he didn't give me any problems so it's not like I minded, it's just the fact that I would catch him looking at me sometimes. but he never bothered to introduce himself.

I huffed at everyone's mocking stare and walked to my seat near the front of the room, my boots banging against the tile floor. I slid into my seat, crossing my arms. thank god its the weekend tomorrow.

"care to explain why your late, ms. rose?" mrs. lancaster questions me.

"what's it to you?" I spit back, aggravated at my lack of sleep the night prior.

"the fact that I'm your teacher and need a reason for you disturbing my class due to being late." she crosses her arms, eyeing me.

I huff before responding quietly, "slept in".

she rolled her eyes before sitting at her desk, typing into the computer.

I felt mystery boy's eyes on me. I looked over and he was smirking slightly.

"what?" I blankly ask.

"you're bad. I like it." he smiled not showing teeth.

I blushed lightly before speaking again, "what's your name?"

"ethan. ethan dolan."

"nice to officially meet you. I'm scarlett rose."

"are you new here I assume? I haven't seen you around." he eyed me up and down.

"yeah. just moved here from florida. my first day here was monday." I blankly state once again.

"well, Scar, there's a party this weekend at my friend Jason's house. it's an open party, so anyone's welcome. you should come." he looked at me hopeful.

what's this dudes deal? he called me scar though.. no one's ever called me that.

"um I don't know.." I trail off.

"c'mon. it'll be great. he throws some great parties." he kept looking at me.

free alcohol? free smoke? sounds tempting enough.

"okay fine." I smirk.

"here, give me your number so I can text you the address."

cheeky motherfucker.

he slid his phone over the table to me, contacts app already opened. I typed in my name and number quickly handing his phone back. I smiled lightly back at him.

mrs lancaster stands up from her desk finally beginning the lesson, causing me and ethan to turn out attention to her.

I felt my phone vibrate in my lap.

"xxx-xxx-xxxx: hey beautiful ;)"

I looked over at ethan to see him smirking down at his phone.

I ignored the message not wanting to get in trouble again, but I did save the number as ethan's before paying attention to the lesson again.

this weekend should be interesting.

_______

hey babies! vote and comment (:
- M