4

ETHAN'S POV

I took my 5th shot and scrunched my face at the burning sensation going down my throat. putting the small glass down, I stumbled back being done.

I looked across the kitchen to see scarlett drinking from a red solo cup, talking to... grayson? why is she talking to my brother?

I know I barely know her, but I wanted her. and I sure as hell wasn't letting my brother get in the way.

I continued staring when an idea came to mind.

"let's play spin the bottle!" I yell.

SCARLETT'S POV

I was leaned against the counter, sipping my mixed drink. vodka mixed with sprite, my favorite.

grayson stood across from me, arms crossed as we carried on conversation, both of us tipsy.

I giggled at something grayson said when I heard ethan's voice.

"let's play spin the bottle!"

ethan, a couple of his friends, and a of couple girls I didn't recognize all joined in a circle on the floor.

"let's go! it'll be fun." grayson nudged me.

being tipsy, I agreed. we walked over to the circle joining in. I looked to ethan to see him whispering something in his friends ear. his friend smirked and nodded at him before looking at me.

tf?

ethan spun the glass beer bottle first. it went around and around as I watched it. it started slowing down...

me. it landed on me. how convenient.

I waited for him to lean in when his friend spoke up.

"what are you waiting for? this is a 7 minutes in heaven version." he smirked.

oooo's were heard around the room as ethan stood up, grabbing my hand to help me up.

he lead me into a closet near by and shut it before turning back to me.

"ethan I-" I was cut off by him smashing his lips against mine. well I wasn't expecting that. I stood still for a minute before feeling the buzz of the alcohol again. I pulled him closer and wrapped my arms around his neck, slightly pulling at the hair at the top of his neck. he bit my lip as I moaned into the kiss. he pulled it slowly, letting it pop back into place.

he reached for the button of my shorts and that's when I stopped him.

"woah what are you doing?" I pulled back.

"shh, you're wasting our 7 minutes." he mumbled looking at me with hooded eyes.

"ethan I barely know you! I'm not going to let you touch me like that." I stated crossing my arms.

he looked slightly surprised at my reaction.

"sorry.. most girls tend to jump right into it with me." he rubbed the nape of his neck awkwardly.

"well I'm not most girls." I sassed

"trust me baby.. I know. I admire your respect for yourself." he smirked.

I slightly blushed at his words when I heard a bang on the door.

"7 minutes are up!" I heard someone shout.

ethan turns to me one last time, pressing a slow and soft kiss to my lips. "to be continued." he whispered.

he walked out of the closet first, me following closely behind.

what the hell just happened?

____
double update!
-M