5

SCARLETT'S POV

what the hell just happened?

I watched as Ethan stepped out of the closet, following in foot. I've only know this kid for like a week and we already kissed?

Thinking about it made me slightly uncomfortable, even with the alcohol running through my veins.

You don't just make out with someone who's basically a stranger. Then again, it is a party.

I shake the thoughts out of my head as I head back into the kitchen, grabbing another shot. Then another. And another.

I begin to feel dizzy and my vision becomes a blur. I stumble my way back outside, helping myself to another smoke.

The blurring of my vision lightens up a bit and I can at least make out what's in front of me now. I'm one of the few outside when I hear the door open and someone stumble out, clearly intoxicated.

"Scarlett? Is that your name?" A brunette girl with blue eyes points at me.

"Uh.. yeah?" I say as more of a question than an answer.

Mystery girl walks over to me and puts her arm around my shoulder. "The party's inside! Come on!"

I flick my cigarette and walk with this chick back inside.

As soon as I walk through the door I see Ethan's eyes on me.

"Oh, I'm Jessica by the way. I've seen you around. And I overheard your name while you guys were spinning that bottle thingy." She slurs on her last sentence, making a circular motion with her finger, mimicking the motion of the beer bottle on the ground.

"Cool." I state blankly as my vision slowly becomes blurry again.

"Body shots!" A blonde girl shouts from the already semi crowded kitchen.

Ethan, Grayson, their group of friends, a few girls I don't recognize, and Jessica stumble their way over to the kitchen.

Jessica looks behind her and sees I'm not following her and grabs my arm, pulling me with her this time.

"Come on silly!" She says chuckling.

I shake my head slightly while letting out a laugh myself, letting her drag me. I don't know this girl at all, but she seems really chill. Like my kind of person. Even though she was wasted out of her mind. But I mean hey, I needed friends and so far I liked this Jessica chick.

"I say my new friend Scarlett here should go first." Jessica announces as we make our way into the kitchen.

"I second that." Ethan smirks, crossing his muscular arms across his chest.

I know I'm intoxicated right now. But, wow. This dude was hot. I didn't really notice how attractive he was until this moment.

"Let's do this!" I shout getting a sudden boost of confidence due to the alcohol in my veins.

The small crowd cheers but soon dies down when the blonde girl speaks up again.

"Who's taking this shot?" She asks pouring the liquid into a shot glass.

"Me." Ethan says raising two fingers.

Of course you are.

The girl hands Ethan the shot glass and a slice of a lime. He walks over to me, the smirk clear on his face even in the dimly lit room.

"Ready?" He asks me, dangerously close to my face.

I nod my head, even though I wasn't really ready. No ones ever done a body shot off of me and in all honestly I don't know what to expect.

Ethan brings the lime close to my skin and squeezes it, letting the juice fall down the exposed skin of my chest.

I gasp at the sudden cold sensation and goosebumps arise onto my pale skin.

He takes the shot, and immediately dips his head down to my chest.

His tongue runs along my chest, collecting all the lime. He trails his tongue up to my neck and I throw my head back closing my eyes.

He bites my neck lightly and I gasp as he pulls away. A cocky smirk evident on his face once more.

I stare at him with my mouth slightly hung open.

Why is there so much sexual tension between me and this dude tonight?

"Shit that got intense." The blonde girl speaks up again. "Alright girlfriend, your turn."

Ethan hands her the shot glass and she refills it. She hands it to me along with another slice of a lime.

I don't really know anyone else here, so I guess my pick is Ethan. I face him, the smirk on my face this time.

I squeeze the lime all over his neck, and a tiny amount on his lips. He stands still as I take the shot.

I scrunch my face up at the burn before leaning my head into his neck.

My tongue applies pressure to his neck as it collects all of the lime taste there. My mouth closes and I let my lips run across his jawline and to his lips.

Not quite kissing him, my lips collect the last bit of juice that I had placed on his lips. I pull back and his eyes flutter back open.

"Looks like you enjoyed that, Dolan." Another guy taunts him. Ethan runs his hand through his hair and chuckles.

I lick my lips as I look at him. I wink and walk off to stand next to Jessica again.

Her mouth is hung open and she elbows me. "That was hot!" She says.

I smile and finally feel somewhat happy. Maybe it was the intoxication. Maybe it was the fact I kissed 'the hottest guy in school' tonight. Maybe it was the fact I was making a few friend.

I'm not sure what it is, but I'm glad I'm feeling it.
______

I feel like it's been forever since I updated this omfg. But I was feeling creative tonight so I updated both of my stories! I considered discontinuing this one, but I honestly like the plot I have planned out for this one too. I hope you enjoy. Xoxo