blody mary

Pdv: bloody husband I am bloodit marie a young woman of 19 years old i love a surgeon he is beautiful affectionate and full of kindness. I wanted to become an actress just a beautiful moonlit evening the man I love ringing at my door I open my door and I ask him to enter the bathroom I hear the port open I turn and I man I loved to buy my eyes surgically and I'm dead have become a mirror and since I kill all those who killed a person in their life I punish them by tearing their eyes one day a little girl said three times my name in the bathroom mirror (BLOODIT MARIE .BLOODIT MARIE, BLOPDIT MARIE) It's two friends made a joke, but this little girl's father says that she died of his father brushing his teeth and I told him I said (it's your turn if she's dead) he bleeding eyes and I was repeating the same thing and he died staring at the big sister find the corpse. (HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) After the cries I left for the other person in worlds and killed them one by one. (Bloodit marie is not killed for pleasure, she kills because she is angry and she is there for revenge she is an avenging spirit.) In the end this story was just like her to say the legend of bloodthirsty Marie I will say that of Lucifer the king of hell!)