3 More Mates

*Bold Italics = Russian

Raven POV

"Raven, slow down dude! Fuck!" Brandon yells at me from the passenger seat. Stupid Americans and their traffic laws.

"No, it's getting late and I need a run." I grunt at him. Roan, my wolf, has been antsy all day. I swear he knows something I don't.

I always know things you don't. But I can feel it, something big is happening. Roan growls in the Russian accent we both still have.

"I texted Kevin, but he hasn't responded. I checked his phone tracker and he's definitely at the White Falls house." Corey says quietly from the back seat. Corey and I have an interesting relationship. Our human selves have sexual attraction to each other but our wolves don't. Roan and Corey's wolf, Cobalt, are friends but nothing deeper. So occasionally we fool around, much to our wolves dismay, but that's all it will ever be.

What about our mate, what if she doesn't like the relationship with you and Corey? Roan reminds me for the thousandth time.

I think our mate will be accepting of all of our life. And who's to say Corey and I continue any thing after we meet our mate. It's just fun Roan. I love him and he loves me, but not in the way we will love our mate. I calm him down again. As shifters it's impossible to really love someone other than your destined mate. You may find some kind of love with someone before you find them but once you meet your mate, it's so different. At least that's what everyone who I've ever known to be with a destined mate. But Corey will never be pushed out of my life, no matter if we have a sexual relationship or not, he's still family.

I'm the Delta, or more commonly known as the enforcer, for the White Falls pack. Brandon and I both hold the enforcer of our respective packs simply because we're angry mother fuckers. Russia will do that to you. And the shit that Brandon has been through, made him perfect for the position as well. Corey is the Beta for the Black Falls pack, second in charge, even though his wolf and Brandon's wolf have the same amount of power, Brandon never wanted to be second in charge and Corey is too sweet to be an enforcer. He just doesn't have the anger behind him that it really takes to be an enforcer.

"We're here." I say while pulling up to the house.

The three of us climb out and head to the back of the SUV to start unloading supplies. We hear the front door open of the White Falls pack house. Instantly I smell Axel, Kevin and Marc but then pick up a fourth unrecognizable smell that is amazing. Blackberries and Vanilla. Immediately Roan and I perk up. I notice the twins do as well. Before any of us can say anything our 3 long time brothers round the SUV and start to introduce the female behind them. I tune out whatever they are saying when I catch a look at her. Big beautiful green eyes, curvy athletic frame that is covered in leather, white hair, and the most lusious lips I have ever seen. Instantly I know who she is to us.

Mate Roan growls.

"Mine." I say outloud at the same time the twins do. Surprised we all look at each other with varying degrees of shock. Then I hear the most wonderful giggle I have ever had the pleasure of hearing.

Our mate is giggling behind her hands trying to control herself and im finding myself more confused than ever. While it's the most beautiful sound, I don't understand why she is laughing. She must read my face because she answers my unspoken question.

"I'm sorry. I'm not laughing at you. Any of you. Just this night couldn't get any more perfect." She continues to laugh. Harder now. Still I don't understand. Finally I look at Axel, Marc and Kevin and notice they are protectively standing in front of her. Jealousy raids through me as I'm trying to understand why my mate is with them.