I really dont care... (Nalu fanfiction)

Normal POV:

It was a bright sunny day in Magnolia. The Fire dragon slayer was happily making his way to the guild to give Lucy a wonderful surprise.

"I Really hope she likes it!" Natsu said grinning at the tickets he got from a job

"I think Lucy would like it who doesn't like the beach? Especially since its a 5 star private beach!" said happy flying along side with Natsu.

Natsu runs inside the guild and finds Lucy sitting next to Levy.

"Lucy! Hey I need to tell you something!" Natsu was grinning a lot. He was so excited to have fun with Lucy.

"Natsu! I have some news of my own!" said Lucy as she went up to him.

"Ok then you go first!" Natsu wanted it to be a complete surprise so he decided she should talk first.

Lucy suddenly blushed "I-I got a new boyfriend!!" Lucy and levy both squealed.

Natsu's smile suddenly faded and turned into a confusion look at Lucy.

"Ok so what did you need to tell me Natsu?'' 

"...I um..got these tickets...to a beach..and I wanted to....give them to you because I dont need them anymore.." Natsu handed the tickets to Lucy,Not looking directly to her.

Natsu had 3 tickets: One for him,Lucy.and happy. He decided to give Lucy only 2.

"Oh my gosh! These are really hard to get Natsu! Thank you so much! "Lucy hugged him while he stands there motionless.

"ya..sure..." Natsu pushed Lucy away and faked yawned.

"Natsu are you ok?" asked lucy a bit worried.

"ya I'm fine,I'm just really beat from the last job ya know? I think I should go home now.." 

Natsu started to head out not letting Lucy stop him.

Happy saw Natsu's expression and decided to let him go alone home.