Chapter 4

Normal POV:

Natsu punched the tree as hard as he could.

"Natsu!!!" Mira was running toward Natsu.

Natsu gave up on punching the tree and sat on a stomp nearby.

"Why does she have to be with that jerk..... Especially during now...." Natsu is trying hard not to cry.

Mira rubbed his back to give him comfort. "well,aren't you a the tiny bit of happy for her?"

Natsu shrugged and nodded slowly.

"Mira...it's...that time of year....." Natsu looked away ashamed

"Oh! This must be your first year huh?" Mira couldn't help but giggle.

"I-it's not funny!!! It's a pain in the ass....I only just found out that I...that I...love her......and since it's that time of year it's only worst..."

"Wait!!! wouldn't that mean that mating season affects all Dragon slayers?! INCLUDING STING!?" Mira began to worry about Lucy's safety.

Natsu's eyes shot right open.

"NO!!! HE CAN'T HAVE HER!!!! SHE.....SHES MINE!!!"

Natsu was definitely angry now.

"Mira! Me and lissanna came up a plan..."

~after that natsu explained the plan to Mira~

Mira only laughed at the plan.

"That won't work at all natsu!!! What happens when they go back to the hotel?...alone?? You need to take action!!! satisfy your mating needs with her tonight!!! Before she leaves!!!"

Natsu was shocked at how Mira was being so explicit with him.

"But...I don't know how to do it....I don't know anything about it..." Natsu looked at the ground ashamed.

"You don't have too!! Your dragon slayer instincts will kick in! so your body is gonna work on its own!" Mira was smirking.

Natsu blushed,he felt his heart racing thinking about what he was going to do....

----------------------------------

~time skip night at Lucy's house~

Lucy finishing putting her clothes on from a shower she took not long ago.

Natsu as usual breaks into her house but Lucy continues to tie up her hair not minding Natsu.

"Hey...lucy.... I need to talk to yo-

Natsu's talking was interrupted by Lucy smacking him on the face.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WTH YOU NATSU?! I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!!!!" lucy was angry and natsu was holding his cheek from the pain only staring at her.

"I-I'm sorry.....i didn't mean to worry you....not like you care anyway..." he mumbled the last part.

"Well why are you her?? To tell me not to go tommorow?? cause maybe your jealous???!"

"I'm not jealous Lucy....I just came her warm you.." natsu was standing up again but not looking at lucy.

"I don't need your warnings!! I'm gonna be fine ok!? I'm not a little girl!!!" Lucy was mad at natsu.she was mad that he didn't care about her feelings,she was mad that he didn't recognize her plan....to make natsu jealous....

Natsu felt his heart beat faster.

'shit!!! it's time!!!' he thought.

"Lucy..... please don't hate me for this.."

Natsu started to walk towards lucy.

"N-Natsu?? What do you mean by not hating y-" Natsu pinned lucy to the wall.

"Natsu your scaring me!!"

Natsu's breathing became heavier. He felt his body heat up.

Natsu only had one goal tonight....it was to imprint on Lucy.