Chapter 7

~Lucy and Sting are on a date together~

Mira is taking care of Haley the 7 year old child Lucy gave birth to.

_________________

"lil Haley would you like some chocolate cake?"

Mira gave Haley a warm smile for she knew the true about Haley...

Mira has been taking care of Haley ever since she was born.

"yes please aunt Mira!!"

While Mira was preparing a chocolate cake, Haley was looking at an album that mother had from all the years of adventure she has had in FairyTail.

Every time she looks at the pictures Haley realizes there is a man with pink her that she has never seen.

She has tried to ask her mother but when ever she did Lucy just walks away without saying a word.

Haley has tried to ask the other Fairytail members but they all just look away or become upset.

For some odd reason Haley hasn't shown any signs of being a wizard. By this point everybody else was a Fairytail wizard.

Gray's son Sliver had ice maker magic,Ezra's daughter Tina has the same powers as her mother: requip magic.

Levy's daughter has metal scrip magic. While Haley had no sort of magic.

"Aunt Mira? Do you ever think I'm gonna get my powers?...." Haley lowered her head with disappointment.

Mira warmly smiled at her "yes,why wouldn't you? Your parents are mages so why wouldn't you have them too?"

"I don't know....I don't feel anything that could make me feel like I'm a wizard."

"Just remember Haley when you need your powers the most you will get them don't worry, Now come over here mini Lucy"

Haley was nearly exactly like her mother, blond,and cheerful.

Haley warmly smiled and joined Mira Jane.

______________________________________________

~Lucy and sting we're enjoying their dinner at a fancy resturant.~

•Sting looked quite bothered and didn't eat much.•

"Lucy?...."

-Lucy looked up from eating and have Sting a confused look-

".....no...forget it..." Sting looked away disappointed at something.

"Is something wrong Sting?"

"No...I'm fine"

-Lucy knew something was wrong but couldn't figure it out. Sting has been upset for over a week now and she decided not to bother him-