Chapter 8

"Hurry Haley! You don't want to be left behind!

~Haley and her friends decided to go to the park after school~

"O-ok! w-wait for me!!" Haley was panting hard she couldn't run as well as the other kids.

~it was a little after 5 and Haley's friends had went home while Haley fell asleep after a day of running around with her friends. Since Haley was under a tree her friends haven't seen her and thought she had gone home~

-------------------------

-Haley opens her eyes to find it being dark outside-

"G-guys?? Where did you all go?? I must have fallen asleep.... I don't know how to get home!"

•Haley starts walking toward the beach near the park. She keeps walking and she saw a shadow behind her. It was a man and it appeared to start chasing her. Haley began to ran panting and scared she looked back and still saw him chasing her. Suddenly she bumped into someone.•

"AH! PLEASE DONT HURT ME!" Haley began to cry.

"Huh?" The man Haley bumped into looked up and saw the other man chasing Haley"

"Come her little girl.....don't worry I'll bring you back to your mommy...." The man gave the girl a creepy face...

"What are your real in tensions with this girl?" the man Haley bumped into was standing in front of Haley.

"Come on...I'm only trying to help her get home.." the man smirked getting closer.

"Don't you dare come near her!" the man put his fists up protecting the crying girl.

-The man attacked Haley's defender but it seemed like her defender was more skilled at fighting.-

•Haley couldn't do anything but cry on the floor•

-Finally the man gave up and ran away-

Haley's defender was gasping for air and turned to Haley.

"Hey little girl relax I'm not going to hurt you it's ok"

Haley looked up and stopped crying when she noticed that the man had pink hair,but he seemed poor and pale.

Haley couldn't quite recognize him but he seemed so familiar...

----------

-in a distance someone was behind a tree watching ever single move that the man with pink hair did, he put his hood on and walked away from the tree-