↳ feelings

( FEELINGS )
by aserpentqueen

"Hey cutie!" Reggie smirks leaning against the locker next to yours, you scoff rolling your eyes. "Ugh, what do you want Bulldog? I know we're best friends and what not, but don't give me those pet names." You tell him closing the locker door, books in hand, He stood straight and started to walk you to your class.

"Come on Y/N/N you know I'm just joking with you, you should know that by now since we've been best friends since we were in diapers." He said nudging you a little, with You smiling, nudging him back. "Fine, all I'm saying is you seemed to be crushing over Josie and i don't want your flirting get in the way of being with the girl you really like." You tell him stopping in front of his class, he sighed and gave you a smirk.

"Is someone jealous?" You gasps and hit his chest, making him laugh. "What? your an idiot really, I'm not jealous of you liking Josie, she's cool. Your too stupid to know how to keep a girl." You say poking his cheek, and headed over to your classroom across the hall from Reggie's.

If only She knew, she was the one i liked. Reggie said to himself entering the class. It was lunchtime and Reggie decided to sit with Moose and the rest of the bulldogs. "I don't know man how can tell her how i feel?" Reggie asks moose quietly, Moose took a bite of his food and looked at him. "I don't know, but looks like a certain someone is also interested in her.

Moose told him pointing over to the Serpent with a neck tattoo, Sweet Pea, someone that Reggie couldn't stand. Y/n was friends with the Serpents and he hated that she was close to them, but what could he do? She was too stubborn and would shut him up, if he even tried to tell to not hang with them.

Reggie was close enough to hear what they were talking about, and it pissed Reggie off to hear she was going to visit him later. It made his heartbreak and his blood boil. His Jaw was locked, and his hands turned into fists, he tighten his grip so much, that his knuckles turned white. With that he puffed his chest and left lunch.

You just finished putting your favorite perfume on, when your phone vibrated you turned to see who it was and it was a message from Reggie. You decided to ignore it and cleared your notifs from your phone, stuffing your phone in your back pocket, and headed over to Sweet Pea's place. Tonight it was all about having a bit of fun with Sweet Pea, you always had a sexual tension between the both of you and you both finally decided to act on it.

Both you and Sweet Pea agreed it meant nothing, but meant to be for sexual purposes only. You were secretly into rough sex, but no one ever satisfied your need for a bit of roughness. Sweet Pea was the type to give you more than what you thought you wanted, and you were excited. You finally arrived to his trailer, knocking on the door, but there was no answer.

"Hey baby doll, glad you got here early." He said smirking, walking up to his trailer. you smirked at him, never loosing eye contact while he stood in front of you, a grin plastered on your face. "Yeah well what can i say i didn't have any other plans." He chuckled lightly opening the door, you walked in and within a mili-second of stepping inside, he pushed against the wall slamming the door shut.

He smashed his lips roughly against yours, hungrily. wrapping your legs around his waist, you returned the roughness with the same hunger he had for you. He kissed your neck leaving a few bite marks, heading for the bedroom, entering the room you kicked the door shut. (gonna stop it here cause i don't write smut).

The next day you, were getting ready and had to hide the marks he had left from the night before. You smirked to yourself, remembering how good last night was, it was as if you could still feel his warmth on your body, making you shiver.

You walked to school, to see your best friend waiting for you. "Hey Reg, whats up?" You asks as you both walk into the school, he seemed upset by something, but you didn't want to force it out of him. You had learned that the hard way. "Why didn't you text me back?" He asked ignoring your sentence, he had his eyes staring at you like a hawk.

"I got busy-" "With what?" He asked cutting you off, you stopped walking and crossed your arms furrowing your eyebrows. "What the hell Reggie? Stop acting like a jealous boyfriend." You told him with a serious tone, he scoffs and looks around. "What you don't want to get embarrassed with me arguing with you in the middle of the hallway." You asked smirking, he turned his eyes back you yours.

"You know damn well i wouldn't be Y/L/N." He said getting closer, you gulped quietly because of how close he had gotten to you, but you backed away. "Whatever I'm sorry i should've answered." You told him, but he grabbed your arm looking at your neck.

"Y/n whats that?" He asked rubbing off the makeup you had used to cover up the mark Sweet Pea had left, you cursed to yourself covering up with your hand. "Nothing-" "Don't tell me its what i thin-" "Omg there you go again so what if i did? You do it too and i don't tell you anything." You say cutting him off, he furrows his eyebrows letting you go.

"I gotta go." He tells you and turns around, walking away. He was crushed, knowing that you had slept with someone, he didn't know what to do. "Reggie! Reggie! Come back!" She yelled, watching her best friend walk away. Reggie knew who had given you the hickey, and he knew nothing, but to beat his ass for sleeping with his girl.

Reggie hadn't seen Sweet Pea in almost all morning and he had been avoiding Y/n, he couldn't look at her without him feeling hurt. It wasn't her fault, she didn't know that he wanted to be more than best friends. Reggie got out of class and there he was, Sweet Pea talking to Jughead.

"Wait Y/n Y/L/N? No way in hell she would sleep with yo-" "Hey Serpent scum what were you thinking sleeping with my girl." Reggie shouted cutting Jughead mid-sentence, Jughead and Sweet Pea both looked confused at him. "She ain't your girl. And call me something one more time and you Northsider are going to get it." Sweet Pea said walking closer to Reggie, both had their hands formed into fists and stood taller.

And bam a loud sound coming from the lockers, Sweet Pea had shoved Reggie against the locker. A huge crowd surrounded them, cheering them to go on. Reggie punched Sweet Pea right on his jaw, making Sweet Pea to back up almost hitting the ground. Sweet Pea turned and without a warning punched Reggie right in the eye, they both fell to the ground and rolled around throwing in some punches.

It took a while, but Weatherbee had finally broken up the fight. You had been watching everything, you were mad that Reggie started the fight, but you were sad that he didn't tell you how he felt. You went to the office where they had been waiting, you walked towards Sweet Pea first.

"I'm sorry he started this." You tell him sighing looking at his wounds, he gave a soft smile. "Its alright, but telling him how you feel would help." He tells you whispering in your ear, you looked at him shocked and then over to Reggie, who had sad eyes.

You smiled at him, even if he wasn't looking. "Yeah i may have a crush on my best friend, but-" You said stopping mid-sentence looking over to Sweet Pea, he nodded for you to continue. You snorted at him. "You were pretty amazing last night, thanks for the fun night." You tell him as he chuckles lightly. "You welcome." He said winking, a smirk on his lips. You laughed and kissed his bruised cheek, and walked over to Reggie.

"I know I'm an idiot." Reggie said sighing, you smiled nodding in agreement. "Yeah you are, but so am i for not seeing that you have feelings for me." He looked at you in shock. "What?'' "I heard and saw everything, if Weatherbee hadn't stopped the fight, you would've gotten your assed beat."

You both laughed looking at each other. "What? No i was winning." He said laughing, and for the first time you saw him differently, you looked at him the way he had always looked at you. "I think i like like you." You blurted out, causing him to stop laughing, staring into Y/E/C Iris.

"What?" He asked focusing on your lips, you smiled at him. "I like you, the way you like me." You told him caressing his cheek, he rested his head on your delicate hands, closing his eyes grinning. "Finally." He whispered, you couldn't help, but to kiss his lip.

"Ow" He groaned, you pulled away looking at the cut he had on his lip. "Omg I'm so sorry." You tell him worried written all over your face, he smiled scoffing. "No its fine, the pain is definitely worth it." He kissed you gently, you returning the kiss. And the rest became history, you both took things slow. Then you Finally you both became official.