Chapter 1 Guy and Foo Foo

Once there was a guy his name was Guy his last name was Guygoola (gi-gu-la) his favorite food was Twinkies but he also liked  ketchup and potatoes. He was 29 he lived in his mom's basement guy was fat lazy and boxes his mom around but as didn't care because she thought that he was a little Angel!.                                                                      One day it was a dark and stormy night Guys Mom left to buy Twinkies and ketchup for dinner Guy heard some noise outside so He looked  out the window there was scared police men running around outing up signs and posters Guy thought " wah??? " it was really weird he was about to sit on the couch when he saw something really weird it was a old lady with huge boots sunglasses and a buzzoka she had a monster truck too! Noe guy was really confused and on top of it the old lady was bosing the police men around then he saw what one of the signs said it said BEWARE OF EVIl RABBIT 💀! He lagthed until he couldend breath then He Opened RHe dOor And He Yelled "hey You freacks I'm A Bunny anrnt you gonna run hahaha! WHat Are YOu gOnna do About the Cute LIttle Flufy BUNny LOl!!!! haha " Sudennky THey all Ran TO THere CArs ANd Drove Off then He SAid " Rpare You babies Running Hahahaha!!!!!" Byt THen He SAw A cute little bunny she was black with brown  specks in her fur he tired to let her but she BITOFFHISHAND!!!!!! He tried to r in but she ate him and he did not live happily after THE ENd of the chapter.