TEASER

Eshaan watched Monica's hair flipping and her swaying hips. After a while she placed her palms on his shoulder and threw back her head. She moved excitedly to the tune. Eshaan felt bold and held her hips. Monica looked at him and smiled. For a moment Eshaan had thought he offended her. But her smile made him confident. He pulled her closer and she gasped as she crashed into him. They smiled widely at each other as they began moving in sync. At one point, Monica pressed her body against him and Eshaan inwardly groaned. She smirked and began to grind her body against him. With her soft body rubbing against him, Eshaan felt aroused. He grabbed her hips tighter and pulled her closer.

**********************

   Eshaan unlocked his car. Monica watched him with a silly smile as he unlocked the back door. He straightened and looked at her, - 'Get in.' He said.

Monica chuckled covering her mouth, - 'Won't your car get dirty?' She winked at him. Eshaan smiled shaking his head.

'Don't worry about that sweetheart.' He winked back. Monica giggled as she climbed into the back seat. Eshaan followed her inside and locked the door.

**********************

Oooo... What will happen next, guys?

Excited? Drop in your thoughts about the Teaser, guys *smiles* *smiles*