16~ Next Morning

Next morning, Monica woke up first. She rubbed her eyes and shifted away from Eshaan. She winced feeling her body sore and she frowned. She opened her eyes and tilted her head. Eshaan was lying on his back and was fast asleep. His mouth slightly parted. Monica propped up on her elbow and kept looking at him.

Shit! She had sex with him last night. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Monica sat up

'****' She cursed clenching her forehead. She didn't understand what had happened to her last night. She wasn't even drunk. She should have stopped him instead she excitedly gave herself to him, like on a platter. Monica smacked her forehead. She was missing him for two days and finally, they met, and when he made advances she couldn't control. But why? This has never happened to her. Monica never loses self-control.

'Shit!' She buried her face in her palms and shook her head. Eshaan was supposed to be just a pawn to get to the big fish, Kabir Singhal. That is why she had approached him in the first place. Then, he began helping her with her career and she thought maybe Kabir wasn't needed at all and Eshaan would be enough. She was planning to ditch him once her work was done. And she was only supposed to seduce him and make him want her. So that in desperation he does everything she wants him to. It was working. Hoping to get laid Eshaan was going out of the way to help her but now, now that they had sex he won't remain desperate and excited.

Monica clenched her hair.

What happened to me? This has never happened before. I had never wavered but why with Eshaan – She kept questioning herself.

'Monica.' She stiffened on hearing his groggy voice. She turned around and found him muttering her name in his sleep. Her gaze moved from his face to his crotch and she noticed a boner.

Then something struck her, and she smiled to herself.

She was fretting for no reason. Now, the lion has tasted blood – Monica's smile widened

After a while, Monica climbed down the bed and gathered her clothes. Quickly, she dressed and glanced at him. Eshaan was snoring little and in small intervals taking her name. She smiled before tip-toeing towards the door. Before she could open the door, someone opened it and entered unannounced.

'Sahebji, you are still slee-' Shumi stopped talking when she looked at a disheveled Monica. She stared at her wide-eyed before composing herself. Monica smiled awkwardly at her. Shumi placed her hand on her hip and asked her sternly.

'Who you?'

'I-I am a friend of Eshaan and I-' Monica stammered forming a sentence in her head as the maid eyed her suspiciously.

'You Chor. (thief)' Shumi asked seriously. Monica's eyes widened. She shook her head and waved her hands.

'No, No. I am-' The two ladies turned their head towards the bed as Eshaan groaned in his sleep.

Eshaan woke up with a bright smile on his face. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. Stretching his arm to Monica's side he frowned realizing she wasn't there. He opened his eyes and looked front.

'Shumi? Monica?' Eshaan was startled upon seeing two women in his room. Thankfully, he was wearing boxers, so he wasn't embarrassed.

'Sahebji, who is this woman?' Shumi pointed at Monica. Monica ruffled her messy hair and looked at Eshaan. She smirked at him. Eshaan stared at both the women briefly before smiling.

'Arey, Shumi she is my friend. She also keys to my apartment. I was busy these days, so she came to check on me.' Eshaan explained. Shumi eyed him briefly before looking at Monica who smiled back. She then turned around and walked away muttering something in Marathi. Monica and Eshaan looked at each other and suppressed their giggle.

*************************

Hawwww, Monica

What are your thoughts on the Chapter, guys? Please drop your thoughts in the comment *smiles*