19. Sigh.

Marks POV

I woke up as usual. Alone in my bed. I was red and blushing. I had a "dream" about Jack. It wasn't just any kind of normal dream. If you know what I mean...

Anyways I got up and fixed myself as usual.
I got dressed and wore my grey suit. As usual.

I went to my car greeted by Kathryn.

"Hey Mark! "

I walked over to her.

"What?"

"You didn't hurt that little boy did you?"

"N-"

"Did you fuck and leave him?!"

"NO! WE FUCKED AND STARTED DATING BUT HE FUCKING DIED! OKAY NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

I turned around from her and walked aggressively to my car. I slammed the door behind me and drove off the school house.

-----------------------------------

When I arrive there I grab my stuff and walk inside the school house. I went to my classroom and sat down behind my desk.

The class started to pile up with students. They all sat in their desks. I looked back at Jack's seat.

Empty.

I wanted to cry but, not in front of my students.
They all were silent and they were looking at me confusely. I kept staring at Jack's seat until one of students blurted.

"BRO! ARE YOU GOING TO TEACH US OR GOING TO STARE AT JACKS SEAT ALL DAY?!"

I glared at the boy who smirked at me.

"I-"

I didn't know what to say. I was lost for words.
A girl was trying to get closer to her friends so she sat in Jack's seat.

"HEY YOU! THE ONE WHO JIST MOVED GO TO YOUR OWN SEAT!",
I said very furiously.

She quickly jumped and went back to her seat.

I dug my fingers inside my hair frustrated. I couldn't do this anymore. I miss Jack so much.

Everybody was looking at me confusely. I looked at the class.

"Homework assignment: Write a 5 page essay about Jack. ONLY GOOD FACTS ABOUT HIM TOO!"

Everybody groaned.

"Why Jack?!" The Felix kid blurted out.

"Because I fucking said so!"

The principal was at the door because, she must heard my yelling.

"MR.FISCHBACH!"

"WHAT?!"

"YOU'RE FIRED GET OUT OF THIS SCHOOL!"

"FUCK YOU!"

I grabbed my things and walked in front of the class furiously. A boy was snickering at me so when I walked passed him I quickly slapped in the back of his head and lefted out the classroom.

The principal yelled at me but, I didn't listen to her and just lefted the schoolhouse.

-----------------------------------
I ended up walking inside my house crying like a bitch. I lost my fucking job. I lost Jack. I'm loosing everything. Thanks alot Amy!

I wanted to kill her so bad..But, I can't...

I walked up stairs practically dragging my slow ass feet. I walked into our bed room. I crawled into bed letting my tears fall out.