Found

Y/w/n = Your/ wolf/name

Leo pov: I run on the roof tops to see a huge wolf mutant sleeping. I quietly creep up to trying to not wake it . Its ear twitches making me slow my pace. I stand there looking at the mutant. I jump when I see the wolf stand and turn its head to where I stand . It growls and makes its way towards me it study's me as I do the same .  Its eyes turn a shade of red. It tackles me and looks me in the eyes . All the sudden it stops and gets off . It tilts its ears down telling me it is not a threat anymore. I feel sadness take over,  I felt like I know what it feels like to not trust anyone. I put out my hand telling it too that I am not a threat either.  It study's it and smells it before closing its eyes and placing its nose on my hand. I take my hand back and look at the wolfs eyes. I sense that I can trust it. I sit along the edge of the building looking at the streets it follows and lays its two front legs on the edge. " So do you have a name ?" I ask looking at the wolf. It shakes its head 'no' .  " Well what about Y/w/n " I say looking a it, " by the way are you a boy or girl " . It stays silent , " true you cant really answer it can you , ok one bark for no and two barks for yes" I say. It barks twice . " ok so a girl " I say she shakes her head 'yes'. I stand up " Come, I want you to meet the others" I say. I show Y/W/n our hide out. I walk with her down in the sewers . "AHHHHH" Mikey screams as he jumps on Y/w/n . She growls and keeps shaking trying to get him off. Ralph runs at her with hi sais out. I step in front of him and take out my katanas protecting y/w/n . " What are you doing!?! " ralph yells . " Mikey Ralph Back off she's friendly " I yell . Y/w/n drops to the ground and covers her ears . I rush over to her " sorry girl forgot about your sensitive hearing " I say " HER?!?" Mikey yells causing to y/w/n to drop and cover her ears again. " oops sorry" he says . " anyway why did you bring her down here" he asks . " Well she needs somewhere to stay and we can't just let her be abandoned, Splinter didn't abandon us did he?" I say looking at her. I notice her ear start to twitch. " I turn to face her. " What's wrong girl " I ask. Her ears start to turn all different directions . Then she stays still her eyes grow small and turn to a dark shade of red other then her normal e/c . She the starts to sprint farther away from the lair . " Something's not right, Follow her" I say as I run after y/w/n with ralph and Mikey.  When we finally catch up to her I see her pinning a purple dragon. " Nice work y/w/n I say as I scratch behind her ears. She picks up the purple dragon like how a mother wolf picks up her pups. When he finally wakes we interrogate him. " why are you here" say in an angry tone.  The purple dragon stays sigh-lent  witch causes y/w/n to growl . " Easy now , he is not your food yet" I say looking into y/w/n's eyes . She silently nods getting the hint to scare him more.  She growls again sounding more hungry this time. " Ahh ... ok ,ok look I was told to come here and spy on you guys ! Just please don't let it eat me ! Please ! I beg of you" . " drop him " I say waving my hand to let him go.  She drops him and he runs away. I show y/w/n everyone before heading off to bed, she trusts me the most so she slept in my room on the ground or so I thought.