Blind and broken....Part 3

Leos POV: I was walking (y/n) on a leash . I was in my human form (with Donnie's humanizing watch) along with my brothers. We were spying on a mysterious restaurant near the lair. We went by an alley and the purple dragons showed up. Me and my brothers all grinned at them as we dodged all of their attacks . Y/n jumped at a member , knocking them over . After we had taken them out I looked at a whimpering y/n. She had her paws over her eyes and looked like she was crying. I run over and kneel. She looks up and I see she had spray paint on her face. Her eyes were red and wear tearing. I look at Donnie and we headed back to the lair. When Donnie had fixed up y/n eyes she had a hard time walking around cautiously. I was sitting looking at Donnie and he shook his head. I suddenly get bumped into by y/n she looks me in the eyes and then sniffs and her ears perked up and were facing forward . I look at her eyes she had no pupils in her beautiful (e/c) . She sat down and looked down . I pulled her into a hug and she silently cried . I felt her tears in her eyes . I look at Donnie to see why this was all happening. He only mouthed one word. 'Blind' .

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT AND I HAVE NOT UPDATED ! I WAS HAVING MAGER WRITERS BLOCK . I WAS SUPER SCARED THAT all of you guys would dislike my book and I just checked and I'm flipping tearing up thank you so much!

Peace out pack mates

Dragon_Girl506 aka - Winter (snow dragon/wolf hybrid) (^V^)