Angel of darkness

Leos POV: Y/n lays on the table and I watch as don puts in some eye drops that have been helping y/n with her sight. She finally gets them in and she ducks down and covers her eyes. I'm guessing that they hurt but the she began to shake . I look at Donnie who had no idea what was going on . She let out a ear deafening scream black fog coming from her mouth . I cover my ears and see everyone rush in all covering their ears and terrified. I look back at her and she stopped screaming but the black fog had done a small tornado like action running around you . When I blink she is now a dark grey/ black color of fur and had one snake eye and another eye was all black with a red iris . She looked in pain until now . She looked at us all and let  out a small growl and began to lick her chops. We all call out to her not wanting to hurt her. She just keeps pacing her eyes not leaving  us for a second. She jumps all over the place and takes out a dark black and dark red  (fav/ weapon). (PLAY SONG NOW). She try's to hurt us and we all block or dodge them. She sings this song and starts to laugh like she is a psycho. When she is tired I take a chance to walk up to her she looked me in the eyes , She then proceeded to glitch she let out a scream and fell to the ground then proceeded to back away . When Donnie looked her in the eyes she glitches seeing a scared y/n then back to the monster. Then all of my brothers do the same. After Ralph looks her in the eyes she collapses to the ground and a black fog fly's around the room . We try to attack it but fail. It disappears and y/n wakes up. I run over to her and hug her . " what happened" is all she cant whisper before passing out in my arms. I kiss her forehead and bring her to the couch , set her down and leave her to rest. I walk into the lab and look at Donnie . ' What happened, Why did it happen" I say. Looking at Donnie . We all leave and end falling asleep on the floor near y/n. We new we could trust her but not that psycho demon.