Only Him(Chapter 1/intro)[HidaSasoDei]

• Dedicated to Hida-Chan

Since that day, for 27 years, the day my parents died, I've felt alone. Like there's a gap inside me. Even as a puppet, I feel this gap. Nothing seems to fill it…what is it?…why do I have?…how can I get rid of it?…These questions always roll around in my head…why?

.

.

.

"Danna!"

"huh?" there he was in front of my eyes. The only person to ever say they loved me, Deidara. We've been together for about 6 months. When we first got together, the gap went away, but slowly it's coming back and it feels bigger then before. 

He came running up to me and hugged me "I missed you!!" he yelled with his head nudged into my chest "I was only gone for a day" I sighed. every time I went on a mission I got the same thing. 

"your bitch always misses you" I heard. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Hidan. He was always there when I came back, always. As if he went there when I left the base and didn't move till I came back so he can pass some remark. I was going to say something, but it annoys him more when I don't. "shut up Hidan!" Deidara yelled at him "at least Danna is lovable, un" "who needs it anyway" he scuffed before walking off, as usual. Deidara kissed my cheek. "Deidara, can you help in the kitchen please" Konan called "this curry isn't gonna cook it self. It's hard cooking for ten ya know" she looked in our direction. Funny, there was over 50 hallways and tunnels in the akatsuki base but the kitchen, sitting room and front door were all in view of each other. "sure Konan, un" he kissed my cheek again before walking into the kitchen to help. Konan winked at me, she's the only person that knows that pein gives me some of the hardest missions.

I hung my cloak up, feeling like a school boy. Why? It's one thing when the leader of an evil origination tells you that you have to hang your cloak up whenever you come back. It's another when he has NAMES on each hook and yours being tailored to your height. At least the others had to as well.  I walked on the small white line that separated the sitting room from the kitchen. It was dead straight from the front door to the door that brings you into the maze called the rest of the akatsuki base. I walked through it and down the hall and just as I rounded the turn "hi there shorty" Hidan was waiting there. His room was unfortunately down the same hall as mine and he loved sneaking up on the other members who's rooms were down here too. "what do you want Hi-damn" I said as monotonously "just saying hi" he chuckled petting my head like I was some pet "woof woof, I'm not a dog" I glared at him, truly, I was ready to kick him in the face. 

I tried to walk on put he pushed me back "hey, I'm having a conversation here" "well I'm not" I pulled a kunai out of my back pocket and stuck it through his wrist. "that fucking hurts!!" he yelled as him pulled his hand away. I walked quickly away and went into the bathroom "yeah, keep running!" I heard him yell as I closed the door. I looked in the mirror, a small trail of his blood rested on my forehead, great.

I had a quick shower before joining the rest for dinner. Stupid new human body, it need to much catering. I was the last there, the only place left was between Deidara and Hidan, can this day get any worse. I sat down between them "hey danna, what toke you so long?" Deidara chirped with a happy innocent expression on his face "he was to busy hiding from me!" Hidan commented "Danna wouldn't hide, he's brave, un" "as a marshmallow" "take that back or you'll be sorry, un!" Konan came up behind them "be quite" she flicked them both behind the ear "what's the rule about the dinner and breakfast table" "no fighting" they both answered at the same time, rubbing the side of there heads "konan, I know you're the only women in akatsuki but you aren't there mother" the leader laughed, the only time he laughs was when he talked to konan. They weren't in a relationship, it was just that they were very close friends. "well then there real mothers must be ashamed of themselves for not doing the job right" she said setting down plates of curry. It did actually feel more of a dysfunctional family then an evil organization. 

Konan was like a mother, she cooked and whenever people started having tiny fights over nothing she usually stopped it. Pein was like an abusive father, always bossing us around and giving us jobs and missions, and occasionally making a new stupid rule like 'no fighting at the table' or 'I always get the last slice of pizza' and Tobi was just the retarded little brother.

Konan sat the plates down and we all dug in. Deidara just ate and talked to Kisame, Hidan spent the whole time elbowing me more then eating. Whenever I tolled him to stop his reply was the same "I'm enjoying my meal, what are you gonna do? Kill me?". the long meal was over and I went to my room. Stupid Hidan. Changed into my Pjs, simple red and black chequered  pants and white short sleeved tee, and got under the covers of my bed. I picked up the book I had been reading: Red, Blue and Orange, Orphaned by War. I knew it was about leader and konan and some other guy but when I brought it up they said they didn't know anything.

About 2 hours later I heard thunder. Deidara ran in and jumped onto my bed "Hiya Danna!" his hair run down along his back instead of being in a tight pony-tail. He was wearing a pair of sky blue pyjama pants that cut off right above his ankles and a black sleeveless shirt that looked like the sleeve had actually been ripped off by some wild animal that had just missed his arms. A bolt of lighting struck made him jump. "umm Danna" he said sounding a little embarrassed, I knew it wasn't the question it was the fact that the lighting had scared him. I put my book down on the side table "get in if you want" I tried to say it normally but it came out more like a laugh. He got in right next to me, no where near the other side of the bed, but I didn't mind. I flicked the light off and wrapped my arms around him, he snuggled right into my chest and soon fell asleep. Despite the fact that I had to struggle to get my arm out from under him he was very cute when he was asleep, he looked more delicate then a china doll. Soon after the storm lightened up and before I knew it my eyes were closed and I was asleep with the adorable little blond still clinging to me