Come Together

Y/n pov:
"3...2...1... And we're back!" Grayson said
"So today we will be doing a lock in tonight in the ware house we have our food and water" Ethan stated as he lifted up the packages of frozen pancakes and water.
"We are also having some guests coming... " Grayson stopped because he was inerupted by the door bell. "Y/n can you get that?" Grayson asked.

As I got up they just started chatting tward the camera again. I walked down stairs to the ware house door thinking what did they mean special guest. I walk opened the door to see Cole and Dylan Sprouse 'really Grayson' he knew I liked Cole and now this. Now was he in for it.
"Allways have a warm welcome don't you y/n?" Cole sarcastically stated.

"Allways cracking jokes huh Cole?"

"I need to if I wanna keep up with you" Cole smirked. I playfully slapped him on the chest.

"Get a room you two" Dylan laughed. I blushed so much my face felt hot.

Cole's pov:

I gave Dylan a glare that said fuck off . Why did Dylan say that seriously. Man sometimes I just hate him. I have had a crush on her for so long.... Well let's just say the first time I laid eyes on her. With her beautiful smile. How smart, sweet, and funny she is the greatest person I know I trust her with anything and everything. She's like... Words can't even explain it. I just hate that dick she's dating. Alec. He's a selfish jerk who only dates her is to be more popular man I hate him.

She would never like me so I just need to get it over with. "This way, drop off your bags right here, and they're up here" y/n instructed us. I walked up stairs to see Grayson and Ethan. "Hey guys what's up" I ask
"We just finished our intro for the video. So you guys ready?" Grayson asked.

"You bet are you ready?"

"DANG IT WE ALL MOST FORGOT THE..."

"I got it, Grayson I got it" y/n said coming up the steps holding a empty water bottle with what looked like maple syrup.
"Thanks sis we would have been screwed if we forgot this" Ethan said while throwing and catching the bottle of sruyp back and fourth.
"Don't you mean you would have been screwed?" y/n retorted. Ethan chuckled.

So did y/n. I don't know why but I was noticing everything like the dimples that formed into her smile, how her cheeks had gotten rosie red from what I hope was laughing. Man am I hopeless, yup that's what I am a person in love with someone who probably doesn't feel the same way about me. I audibly sighed. Y/n looked at me with a confused face. I smiled at her and she brushed it off.

"So anyway today we are doing a lock in at the ware house, we have our sister," Ethan stated gestured to mw i gave a small wave. "You might notice her from afew of our videos."

"And we have the Sprouse twins. Two of our greates bestest friends in the whole wide world!" I stated purposly sounding childish. Dylan ruffled my hair.

"Yep, known eachother since diapers! And 16 is a long time. Im suprised i haven't killed any of you." I said shoving his arm off my head.