"Hey Cole..."

Cole's POV:
All I looked at was her. She is beautiful I can't help myself but to look at her. All her beautiful imperfections her her soft frizzy hair, her freckles, her chaped lips, her yellowish teeth, all of it. Each one had a special place in my heart. Man she would never like me though. Damn it.
.................................
Cole's POV:
A few hours had passed I was in the middle of hell. I had my ammo in my pockets and hid in the foam pit. Right then Grayson shot me in the ass. I saw him and the nerf gun in his hand. He had such a grin on his face.

I took cover in the foam pit all to see that y/n was in there. 'God it had to be her just don't say anything stupid.'
"GET DOWN YOU TWIT! GRAYSON AND ETHAN ARENT AFRAID TO SHOOT ANY ONE OF US!" she yelled while whispering. She looked like hell. It made me chuckle a bit. She had a camo bandana on her head and brown finger paint on her cheeks covering her freckles. She always hated her freckles.

"Wow so you are serious about this?"

"With Grayson and Ethan you gotta be"

"Shhhhhh there coming" I put my hand over her mouth. As their footsteps faded we started to breathe again. "GROSS DID YOU JUST LICK MY HAND!?" She yelled a whisper again.

"Yeah and I have so so much regret bluck" I say jokingly.

"Excuse me I am o-fended how dare you speak about my hands like that" She tried to hold in her laugh. It ended up getting so loud the boys heard it and came to ambush us.

"Hey Cole..."

"Yeah"

"Alec is hosting a party this weekend do you wanna come with me?"
What do I say I mean is she like kinda asking me out or what. Well I knew how much of a dick Alec was so maybe she was scared?

"Yeah sure" I answer simply.

"Yay" then she hugged me. She was so warm like a little pop tart. Man she smelled so nice. I hugged back and put my head on hers.

Damn it I'm hopeless