"who was that"

Cole pov:
We walked over to the bleachers and sat down. "So what happened with you and Alec"

"He was mad at me for bringing you here and well he tried to pull me into a hug after was started fighting. He was drunk and I should not had flipped out until i guess he was showing his friends he owns me and he grabbed my ass and then I freaked out. I tried to pull away from his grip and he heald my fists still. And you saw the rest." She explained with so much pain. She started to cry. So I pulled her close and she started crying harder and sobbing into my shoulder. I hated to see her cry.

"Shhh it's OK it's all gonna be ok" I started rubbing her head. She lifted her head off of my shoulder and her mascara was running. I cupped her head in my hands and wiped off her tears. She want back to crying. Her skin was so soft. I needed to lighten up the mood some how. "How 'bout we head over to Dairy Queen, get a blizzard and laugh about all this? You want to?" She lifted her head up and smiled. Man I love her smile.

"Is that a question of course. Your paying" I playfully roll my eyes

"Ugh fine but first..."

"What is it" man I wanted to kiss her so badly.

"Let's clean up all this makeup it looks dreadful"

"Gasp are you laughing at my makeup"

"No don't be silly"

Y/n's POV:
We got up and I think I felt Cole's arm around me. I had butterflies in my stomach the whole way. Then my phone buzzed.
Alec:
Babe please come back I was drunk and you know that. So why are you so pissed. Please come back

I just put away my phone.
"Who was that" Cole asked.

"Nobody of any importance" then my phone buzzed again. I rolled my eyes thinking it was Alec.

Eteeweetie
Sis it's late u should be home by now where u at

Y/n
Don't worry me and Cole are just going to get some Dairy Queen. Want any?

Eteeweetie
Nah I'm good and ooooooh Cole and y/n sittin in a tree....🤣❤️💏

Y/n
God I HATE YOU

Eteeweetie
You know you love me

Y/n
Ugggg OK fine I love you hey gtg byee ❤️

Eteeweetie
Love ya too baby sis be safe midnight is curfew remember.

Looking at that last text I rolled my eyes and thought to myself. 'Man I love that worry wart'

Then Cole broke the silence by saying were here then I rushed to the bathroom and threw up.