"Nmm No"

S/n= ship name
Y/n's pov:
"So guys with the 15 hours that we're in here we have a list of things we are going to be doing." Grayson said to the camera.

"As you might have seen on our social media that we put #askus and we'll we have all narrowed them down to 2 per app for all of us " we all heald up our phone.

"So let's get started" we all said

___________
6 tags later
**************
"Y/n it's your turn to read your tweets" Ethan told me. I picked up my phone, handed it to Grayson to read the tweets. "Ok so since you wanted to just do Twitter we can either read 4 tweets or 2 tweets and a page from your diary. Which one is it? "

"4 tweets all the way"

"The first one is from gerathan_4evr
What's it like living with the Dolan twins? And being their little sister?"

"Ok well you have to be ready for anything they are all ways doing something to get them in trouble." I smirked. "Like the egg bucket incident." Grayson laughed at the memory.

" Ok this one is from alexander.iz.kool:
Is s/n actually happening #cole #y/n"

"Well... Ummm. No, Cole is still single and I'm dating Alec so no s/n isn't happening."

'No matter how much I wanted it to happen he would never date me I mean look at me' I though to myself

(Alec is Alec Benjamin not Alec Baldwin no hate to Alec I love his songs lol buh bie)

"Okay this is from gamer-1280 :
What is your new book called? And what is it about?" Ethan asked.

"Well its called 'The Ticket' and what it's about is for me to know and you to find out." I winked at the camera.

Cole's pov:
'Man that was a uncomfortable question' I thought to myself she kept awnsering more questions. All I looked at was her. She is beautiful I can't help myself but to look at her. All her beautiful imperfections her her soft frizzy hair, her freckles, her chaped lips, her yellowish teeth, all of it. Each one had a special place in my heart. Man she would never like me though. Damn it.