12

Daryl's POV
I saw Carol sat in front of her daughter's grave, I walk to her and sat next to her, I see what she looking at...

Sophia Peletier
Daughter, Friend.

We don't know what date it was, we forget the date that why we haven't put date, Carol seem miss her so badly.

Later night.
There new girl Michonne warned us that Maggie and Glenn got kidnapped and Merle is there but he working with someone who name himself the Governor, what the hell?! Why? He my brother and why could he left me?

(Skips when they shooting at Woodbury, I'm too lazy to type)

Next day.
Rick's POV
I walk to the car to meet Glenn, Maggie and Michonne but this isn't going to be good as Daryl bought Merle here with us, Glenn and Michonne hate him after what they did to them, he beat Glenn up and shot Michonne in leg, get beat up too. They quickly grab their guns when they saw Merle is here with us.
"What is he doing here?!" Glenn shout.
"He isn't coming to prison!" Maggie shout, I sighs, "STOP!" I yelled.
"Rick, he can't come, we don't trust him! I'm not putting him in prison where there kids in same roof." Glenn said begging me to not bring him.
"He my brother!" Daryl yelled.
"So what?!" Glenn yelled back I sighs.
"Tell Emma and Debbie I love them and I'm sorry, but I'm leaving, he's my brother, no him and no me." Daryl said I was shocked to hear this, he leaving.
"You promised Emma that you will never leave her again." Maggie said.
"Yeah I know that why I said I'm sorry." Daryl said leaving now with Merle... they gone now, what am I doing to do? How am I telling Emma and Debbie? This is stressed.

I arrived at prison, everyone came outside and hugging Maggie and Glenn saying welcome back, I saw Emma and Debbie holding hand together, looking for Daryl I sighs and walk to them.
"Where is daddy?" Emma asked.
"Is he okay?" Debbie asked I sighs.
"I don't know how to say this but he left with Merle." I said Emma tears fall down and ran inside as I watch my son went inside probably after Emma, I turn to see Debbie with tears fall down.
"He said he love you and he is sorry." I said Debbie let out sobbing and I pull her into a hug, I rub her back.

Next day.
Debbie's POV
I hate Daryl! He chose Merle over me and Emma! How could he?! Could he leave if I told him that I'm pregnant?! That right I'm pregnant and I'm scared.
I sighs then suddenly I heard bang goes off I ran outside with others, we saw The Governor on truck and his men got guns up ready to shoot us, oh god!
"I want a prison!" The Governor yelled.
"No!" Rick yelled suddenly they to shooting and I ran behind a wall to protect myself as Maggie gave me a gun and I start to shooting them and suddenly I felt sharp pain in my leg, I scream in pain then I heard, "DEBBIE!" It Daryl, everything is burry and I felt someone lift me up before I heard "it okay baby." Then went black.

I woke up and I groan in pain, my leg is so sore, I got shot in leg, I felt someone grab my hand I turn to see Daryl.
"I'm sorry baby." Daryl said apology.
I move my hand away from him, he look at me like he understand why i don't want him touch me or ever again.
"I'm sorry okay. I'm so stupid and I'm really sorry." Daryl said nothing going to work, "I love you." He said sighs.
"I'm pregnant." I burst out he seem shocked and I slowly sit up, "don't you dare to say that you promise will never leave me again because I know you will leave me or Emma again and..." I pause, "you will never see my child."
He seem shocked and maybe furious, but he seem okay what I said, what the hell?! I through he going yelling at me.