38

2 months later.

Everyone still on road, walking, they starving but Daryl and Merle secretly hid foods in their pocket so they can give Beth to eat them to help baby.
Her stomach start to show, she is 2 months pregnant and her morning sickness had stopped, she was thankful for that cause she hate it and awful.

Maggie and other girls expect Carol start to noticed Beth's baby bump.
"Beth?" Maggie said next to her.
"Yeah..." Beth said look at her.
"Are you pregnant?" Maggie asked that made whole group stopped walking and look at Maggie and Beth.
"Y-yeah..." Beth said look down.
"You don't have a boyfriend." Maggie said seem confused.
"I got raped." Beth said Daryl and Merle smirks little, they knew it a lie.
"Oh my gosh." Debbie said gasps.
"We should find foods, this isn't good for her baby if she don't have food." Michonne said Rick nodded and everyone agree with her as they start to walking again, they hoping they find foods quickly so Beth's baby be okay and healthy, they aren't mad at her for not telling them that she was pregnant and they never said anything about 'the guy' raped Beth like they want kill him but that good news, they never say.

They found a shop, they so happy and check for walkers, no walkers as they went inside and grab things what they need but then they saw few foods, they grab them all, "we should stay here for a night or two night, Beth need rest." Rick said sound so caring plus he like a father to Beth since Hershel's death.
"Eat it." Maggie said give some foods to Beth as she ate and Rick gave some to kids, but the adults aren't having anything, why? Because kids need foods and Beth need foods too but for her baby so this baby will be okay.

Next day.

Everyone woke up and they got up, to go packed things that got inside shop. They decide they should move on just in case other people or walkers might come and attack them, they don't want to attack anymore cause they tired.

They kept walking until Emma saw a house, "look!" Emma said point to house, Rick smiled, "let go." He said.
They all got inside, no walkers again.
Maggie pull Beth to upstairs to find a bed, "go sleep." Maggie said Beth nodded and lay down on bed, sleep.

They stay there for a week until they saw walkers outside as they left house and kept walking again and again.