Three: Am i in love?

"Alright Bella.  Cody we're gonna film the scene in the empty class room." It's been six months since we met and i really hope he would ask me out already but he won't. we're about to film the scene where our characters confess they love each other. we got to our marks and waited for the director to say action. "And ACTION!" " Why are you doing this Theo. what do you want." he looked at me with a smirk. "Luna don't you get it. i know you know." i looked at him and smiled. my character is a good girl who falls for Theo, the bad boy, she is the smartest one out of everyone there and has a secret that she's gonna let out only to Theo. "What that your a Chimera and work for the dread doctors." "What i want to know is how you know." i smirked at him. "Theo I'm the first born werewolf. my mom went to the dread doctors because she didn't want me. the dread doctors said that if they got to experiment with the being inside her that they would make sure she went to a good place. she agreed. They put shots in her stomach and they made me to be who i am today. I'm like you Theo. and i won't tell anyone. just like your not gonna tell anyone either." Cody nodded as Theo and stepped closer to me. "Luna. does us mean anything to you?" I gulped. "What do you mean Theo?" he looked at me. "Bella we knew each other in the fourth grade then in middle school and you moved. now here we are in our senior year of high school in our old stomping grounds. Now do we mean anything to you because we sure as hell mean something to me." i looked at him and i knew that this was him saying the next thing not Theo. "Luna I love you. i always have and i always will. i will protect you from anything and everything because you mean to much to me for me to lose you."  He stepped up to me and i knew this was him saying this, not Theo. i looked him in the eyes so he knew this was me instead of Luna. "It has always meant something to me." i kissed him. we started to make out. i sat on one of the desks in the fake classroom and wrapped my legs around his waist. i stepped back and went to the door knob. "Why can't you let yourself be happy Luna. i can make you happy." i closed my eyes and my fathers words ran through my head. i loved him i truly did but i couldn't let him get to my head.  i said my lines. " Because Theo. I can't be that one good girl that falls for the bad boy." with that i walked out of the classroom and they called cut. Tears slipped out of my eyes and i walked to my trailer even with everyone screaming after me.  That was the last scene for me for the end of season 4B.  we had a break before we started filming season 5A so i went to my trailer to get my stuff. When i grabbed my purse and remembered that me and Cody rode here together. i couldn't face him. not after what had just happened. i called for an uber and headed to the gates . "Hey wait." i turned to see Dylan Sprayberry. "Didn't you come here with Cody?" i nodded. "Tell him everything Dyl. I want you to tell him everything. But i don't want to be here when you do it." i walked to the car and he did as he was told.

Sprayberry's POV

                                          "Cody i had you come here for a reason." i had Cody come to my trailer but i was scared to tell him the truth about Bella. "What is this about?" "It's about Bella." "What? is she ok?" Tyler came in. i wanted him to tell Cody. he knew more then i did. "For you to fully understand this i need to tell you from the start. Bella is the best actress i know besides Holland and Shelly. But she hasn't thought that. at first when she was 16 she acted in supernatural without her father knowing because he wanted her to be in the family business. her and her twin was in it for 6 years before that and she didn't like it so she went to acting and didn't have the guts to tell her father still. when she got casted here as Luna Jeff told her she had to move here. which meant she had to tell her dad. With the help of her brother she got to tell her dad. he practically disowned her. now she's here. Cody the day you two came to set Holland talked to Bella and she admitted to her that she liked you but she was afraid because of her background you wouldn't want anything to deal with her." Cody looked sad. "Who's her father?" "Leland Chapman. she was a bounty hunter." i got a text from Bella."

MOM: I'm leaving.

             i jumped up and grabbed Cody. "She;s leaving LA so you better stop her before she does anything stupid Cody. i know the way you look at her. you love her. now go." He ran out of my trailer and got into his car. Tyler looked at me. "Let's get everyone together. let's go to there house." i nodded and we did just that.