Eleven: Breakup

It's been three months since our trip to Hawaii and i just finished my last scene for teen wolf before our big break before season 5A. i just pulled into me, Cody's, and Jakes house when i saw Talia's car. she was a girl that was Cody's friend. i didn't like her and neither did Jake but we put up with her. i walked inside and Jake was there in the kitchen. "Hey. where's Cody and Talia. i saw her car here." he looked at me. "Cody hates how you guys are keeping your relationship private and Talia came over." I ran upstairs and went into Cody's room to see them sitting on his bed. waiting for me. "Your tired of me?" he stood up. "I think we should tell everyone." i looked at Talia. "So you let her come into your prviacy and talk to her before your girlfriend? you talked to her! i told you i didn't trust her! i would've been fine with you talking to anyone else but her." he looked at me. "Why are you being such a bitch." "I'm being a bitch. really? your he one who won't talk to me." Talia stood up and grabbed my arm. "Your the bitch here. your the slut and your the whore here. you never deserved Cody he deserves someone like me so your broken up with. he's mine now." she turned around and kissed him. i ran out of his room and ran out of the house with Jake yelling after me. I drove off and made a few calls before i made the most important person of all.

                             I sat in the parking lot of the air port and called the only person i knew i could call.

Dakota's POV

                            We were all sitting at the office when i got a phone call. i saw the caller ID and immediately answered. "Hey Belles what's up." my dad looked at me and worded 'Bella?' and i nodded. i heard sniffles in the back round and i sat up straight and now had a worried look on my face. "whoa Bella hold up. are you ok?" "Physically i'm a ok. Mentally  i just broke down in a huge mess. you can't tell dad." she started crying. i went into Beth's office and locked the door. i sat down. the only people that were in there were uncle Duane Lee and grandma. i put the phone on speaker. "Alright Bella tell me what happened." "I got home from work and i saw Talia's car. i headed up to Cody's room and they were both there waiting for me. basically me and Cody got into a fight about publicity and our relationship. Talia grabbed my arm and called me a slut, a whore, a bitch that needs to die and i don't deserve Cody and kissed him in front of me. Cody let it happen." she started crying again and i felt bad. "aww Bella." "I'm at the airport and about to board my flight over there. i need you to pick me up. actually take Beth and uncle DL with you. i need them. well i need uncle DL more but don't tell grandma. but you can't tell dad. i want to tell him on my own." "Ok Bella i'll do that. I'll see you at the airport." "Dakota. I'm staying for a while. I want my job back." "Ok we'll see. i'll see you at the airport. bye." she hung up. I looked at grandma and uncle DL. "Alright. I'm happy she'll be here for a long time but i feel bad for her. she really loved him. i thought that he was the one for her. I'm killing him," uncle DL said. grandma laughed. "Yeah we all will. but for sure she gets her job back But let's go get her since she'll be here soon." we went to get out when Dad fell in the room along with grandpa. dad got up. "I'm killing him." "No your not. Bella doesn't know you know so you gotta shut up when she gets here." he nodded and we went to go get Bella. when we were in the car i hoped that Cody knows that he really messed up.

Cody's POV

              i pushed Talia off of me. i saw that Bella was gone. "What the hell Talia." she smirked. "You deserve better then her. you deserve me." "No no your not. she was way to good for me and i was the luckiest man alive to have her but now you fucked everything up and now we're over." Jake ran up to my room and looked at Talia and saw me with tears in my eyes. "get out." Talia looked at Jake. "what did you say to me?" "I said get out of my house. you just made him lose his girlfriend and made me lose my best friend. so i said get out before i called the police." she ran out of the house and Jake looked at me. "She won't talk to us for a while but i'm telling you. we'll see her soon." Jake came to me and gave me a hug. i cried. she was gone. and i don't think i can handle it