The Ship

thomas pov

The interview went the same as any other. But the more interviews we attended, the more they seemed to comment on Newtmas/Dylmas.

People really seemed fascinated with the idea of Dylan and I being love. The wrote fan fictions, painted scandalous pictures, and expected us to walk around holding hands or something. It was silly, because I was starting to ship Dylmas myself.

"So Newt and Thomas have a lot of chemistry in this movie. Do you guys have that same intense relationship in real life?" I tried not to blush. Dylan took the question.

"I mean yea, Thomas and I have definitely become very close over the course of these three films. He's become like my best friend." He smiled at me. My heart was beating so hard I was worried he could hear it.

dylan pov

All those questions about Dylmas/Newtmas usually made me really uncomfortable, but I was starting to get used to them. In fact, they were really opening my eyes to how much Thomas really meant to me.

I really wanted to hang out with him after the interview, especially after the whole Britt thing. I needed someone to talk to.

"Hey Tommy, if you're, um, up for it do you wanna grab some dinner tonight?" I was praying he'd say yes. He scratched his head and responded, "Uh, yea sure Dyl. I'd love to."