The End

thomas pov

I could tell Dyl was nervous at the interview. He wasn't acting like himself at all.

"So what do you think about that Dylan?" No answer. "Dylan? Thomas is he always like this?"

I whispered to him, "Look Dyl, you gotta answer their questions alright?" He looked me in the eyes. I saw fear.

"Um, Dylan's not feeling very good right now, so I will be answering most of the questions." The interviewer nodded and continued.

I could feel Dylan's breathing getting heavier. It seemed as if he was going to have a panic attack right then and there.

Before I could take any precautions, something happened that I would have never expected. Dylan interrupted the interviewer right in the middle of her sentence.

"I have something to say. I should've said it awhile ago, but I was scared." He looked at me and smiled. "The thing is, I'm not scared anymore." He grabbed my hand and our fingers interlocked. "I am in love with Thomas. And I will never stop loving him."

dylan pov

The interviewer stood up, cheering, "Yes! Yes, finally!" I leaned over to Thomas and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

The world needed to know how much I was in love with this man.

"So I guess all those crazy dylmas shippers were right all along huh?" the interviewer smirked at us.

We laughed, "Yea. Yea, I guess they were right."

THE ENDDDDD!!!  Sequel maybe?Sorry to end the story I'm so sad!! I wanted it to go on longer but I just have no time and I've been busy with school but THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING🖤