The Pain

dylan pov

I started to become very depressed. I wasn't sure how I felt about being gay. Honestly, I was scared. How would my parents react? How would the world react? How would Thomas react?

No. He would never love me. Why would someone like him love someone like me? I thought to myself. I didn't leave my room for days.

thomas pov

During our two week break, I thought Dyl and I were gonna hang out, explore the world. But he never left his room.

I tried calling him but he didn't respond. I was worried. Was it something I said? I figured he realized I liked him and I scared him off.

Shit. Shit! I scared the love of my life away! I stopped myself. Love of my life? I guess he is the love of my life.

...

Two more days went by and I couldn't take it anymore. I decided to go up to his room.

I banged on the door, "Dylan! Dylan open up! It's Tommy!" No answer. I continued knocking.

I tried the handle. Open.

"Dyl?" I slowly entered the room. I found him laying in his bed. It seemed like he hadn't moved in weeks.

He rolled over, "Tommy what are you doing here?" His eyes were bloodshot red, as if he'd been crying.

"Dylan you haven't been out of your room in weeks! I was...was worried about you bud." Tears started to well in his eyes.

"Thomas. We need to talk."