Chapter Two

Chaeyoung's pov
Last night was something else. I made breakfast in bed for Jennie unnie, Lisa piggybacked Jisoo unnie, and the unnie's argument. I really hope that Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie will get over it soon.

Cause I really don't like it when they fight or argue. Even thought it's none of my business I still want to help them.

"Rosie, you're so down recently, is something wrong?" Lisa asked. I shook my head still having a frown on my face. Then I felt Lisa's arm wrapped around my shoulders and kissed my cheek trying to cheer me up.

"You know you can tell me anything. Especially if you don't want to talk about with Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie. I'll still be there for you when you needed it."

Suddenly I wasn't sad anymore. Lisa's company really cheered me up. But I'm still worried about Jisoo and Jennie. What if they will never make up? Will they stay friends and band mates forever? So many questions are flowing through my mind right now.

Jisoo's pov
Last night was a bust. Me and Jennie had a argument which we rarely do every single time. I don't get what's her problem anyway. But I hope she forgot about what happened last. Cause I really don't want to have a recap of what happened the night before.

As I was sleeping I heard a knock against my bedroom door. I didn't answer but someone just came inside instead.

"Jisoo, are you awake?" Jennie asked. I didn't answer her as she got in the bed with me and backhugged me. "I'm sorry about what happened last night. I know it was wrong of me to argue with you. But lately you have been lazy recently. And it just got me so mad about it. I hope you can forgive me cause I really am sorry for ever arguing with you." She apologized.

I smiled softly as she nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck. Jennie was always giving the best cuddles to me recently. I never complimented her for that cause I was too into my head about Rosé that I paid no attention to Jennie lately.

I turned my body around as I faced Jennie carrassing her face. If only I could have this exact moment with Rosé then everything would be complete.

I felt someone staring at us but I didn't give the time to notice the person. As I just stared at Jennie with loving eyes as she smiled softly into my touch against her face.

"Uh...sorry for interrupting...I'll just go." I heard a soft and innocent voice which brought me back to reality. "Wait! Rosé! Wait!" I screamed for her but she didn't turn around and face me when I shouted her name.

Jennie's pov
"Wait! Rosé! Wait!" Jisoo screamed. I have never seen someone like her be so worried about someone before. As I stared at her admiring her features.

That's all I could do at the moment. Suddenly I guess I felt a little jealous honestly. But I'm sure that Rosé felt the same way.

Chaeyoung's pov
I can't believe Jisoo did that! Cuddling with Jennie! Wait. Why am I acting like this? Am I jealous of Jensoo? No. I can't be. Me and Jisoo unnie are just band mates and nothing more.

You're lying to yourself. You know you have feelings for her. So why do you keep making attempts to lie to yourself?

I hate when the voice inside my head is always right. Maybe I do like Jisoo as more than just a band mate. But I don't know if she even feels that way about me. Since we met I haven't smiled as much but Jisoo changed that way about me. Then Lisa came and Jennie came and everything changed.

Lisa was also so affectionate towards me but then again Jennie has always been clingy towards Jisoo. Jisoo and Jennie are always together that me and Jisoo don't even have enough time to spend time together.

I just can't help but to feel jealous about the two. I hate seeing them together as much as I hate not being around Jisoo unnie.

"Chaeyoung, what happened? You're so mad all of a sudden." Lisa asked pretty worried about me. I glared at her as I went to my room slamming the door and screamed against my pillow. The pillow that reminded me of that night when Jisoo slept inside my bed and her arms wrapped around my waist.

I missed every interaction that Jisoo has made to me. Hugging, Cuddling, holding my hand. Everything I missed so much about her.

I need Jisoo in my life again. I don't want to lose her to Jennie. Jisoo if you can hear me I just want to admit that I love you and I will always love you.