Chapter Ten

"Rosé, you have to stop crying at some point, Jisoo is gone and now you can finally be happy with me." Lisa said.

"No lisa! Jisoo meant everything to me! Now because of my stupid decision she left! And it is all because of you!" I yelled.

"But rosé, you also mean everything to me, the only reason that I came back was because I missed you." Lisa explained.

I stood up and walked out the door.

"Hey rosé." Jennie greeted.

"Rosé, you can't run away forever, just forget about Jisoo." Lisa ran after me.

"No! You don't understand what it feels like to lose someone you love! Now leave me alone! I don't want to see you again Lisa!" I screamed again and slammed the door shut.

Jennie looked at Lisa disappointed.

"What are you looking at?!" Lisa snapped. "You need to forget about rosé lisa. It kills me seeing you this way." Jennie says. "Why should you care about how I'm feeling right now?! You hurt me the most Jennie! So leave me alone and stop caring so much about me!" Lisa yelled.

Jennie walked over to Lisa and back hug her. Lisa tried to get Jennie's hands off of her but she tighten her grip around the girl.

"Jennie let go of me now." Lisa demanded. "No. You mean too much to me already. I may have not said to this to you but I have feelings for you. I haven't told you because you were too busy being jealous of Jisoo and Rosé's relationship. Please just give me a chance to make this better for not only rosé and Jisoo but for us as well." Jennie pleaded.

Lisa couldn't say no to her so she agreed. Jennie stopped hugging lisa and kiss the girl on the lips. It was a soft and gentle kiss between them.

Suddenly the door opened. Jennie and lisa turned to see who it was and grew excited. It was Jisoo.

"Jisoo!" Jenlisa shouted and hugged the girl. "You're back." Jennie whispered. "We are so happy that you came back. You need to talk to rosé. I tried speaking with her but she yelled at me and locked herself in your room." Lisa says.

Jisoo smiles a little and walks to the room. She knocked softly and then unlocked the door. Rosé laid there cuddling into jisoo's pillows.

"Rosé." Jisoo called. Rosé turned her way to see her girlfriend. "Jisoo?!" She yelled and wrapped her arms around Jisoo bringing her into a kiss.

"I missed you. I am so sorry about what I said to you. Please forgive me." Rosé apologize.

Jisoo smirks and looks at jennie and lisa. Jennie was cuddling lisa as lisa kept giving jennie kisses on her cheeks. They looked too adorable.

"Fine. But if you ever yell at me again I will punish you." Jisoo warned. Rosé nods and hugs Jisoo again. And so they lived happily ever after.