Tag Battle

Hi again! Hope you enjoy this chapter and thanks for taking an interest in my story :3

BTW, it has not been stated if the RWBY characters are being represented in a specific Volume or if their skills and abilities were taken from all the volumes. I believe team RWBY will be represented in their Volume 3 state. I say this because in one of Weiss' resonance distortions, she summons the arm of the Giant Armor to attack the opponent. Since that happened during the fall of Beacon, I think it is safe to assume that the girls will be in their Volume 3 state. In my story, they will still be attending Beacon however. Just wanted to point that out.

Can't Escape From Crossing Fate!!! FIGHT!

(Hyde's POV........)

"Lulu!"

I screamed her name as I pushed myself off of her. I then pulled her away from the wall, wincing as I now saw a crack in it. Looking down at Lulu made me feel even worse. I moved some of her long hair away from her face. A red bruise was on her forehead above her left eyebrow and she had a cut that had blood trickling out of it down her face.

'Damnit! I crashed into her.......' My eyes then made their way to Carmine. Rage boiled inside me and I got tense. The white haired boy simply stood there, still mad about my insult. But compared to me..........my anger was on another level. Standing up with Lulu in my arms, I wanted to shout at him. Yell at him. Punch him. Kick him. Anything that could hurt him in any way.

........But I simply ran past him.

Getting Lulu to Linne was my main objective. My feet moved faster than ever as I dashed out of the classroom to exit the school. Maneuvering around the other students, I could hear their shock and concerned voices.

"What happened?" "She was already hurt. Did she fall?" Ignoring the comments, I made it out the main entrance and high tailed it to my place.

Meanwhile at Beacon.......(Weiss' POV)

It's been three days since Lulu disappeared. I had to admit...I was worried about her. But Vatista said that she was safe. Since she appeared at Beacon, she stayed with us. We made sure to keep her in the dorm room. Yang and Blake were pretty confused when they entered the dorm and saw Vatista. Once we explained everything they seemed to understand, somewhat.

At the moment, I was walking back from class. "Weiss! Wait up!" Turning around, I saw my team leader running towards me. I stopped walking to let her catch up. "Hey Ruby." "Hi. How was class?" "The usual. Oobleck was being Oobleck." The comment elicited a giggle from my partner.

"Yeah...I can se-"

"......Ruby? What's w-"

We froze. An intense feeling made itself known deep in our bodies. It felt like.......panic? Anxiety? It was as if.........we witnessed something terrible happen.

"Ruby?"

"I'm not sure.....but I know I've felt this before.........when I saw Lulu in the fountain..."

"........You don't think......"

"I hope not........"