Unification-Part 3

Yo Anime Ascension was Lit!!!!!!!! Seeing all the cool character combinations and combo extensions made me so happy!!!! Can't wait for this game! Pre-ordering once I find out what the limited edition is cx

Anyway, enjoy the third part of this chapter~

(Lulu's POV)..........

Hearing everything that Noel said, Makoto shook her head. "Wait so your telling me that there are multiple worlds called 'possibilities,' Lulu is from one of them and there is some darkness that is going to overtake them all unless we stop it?"

"More or less," I said with a shrug.

"Huh. Well I guess it isn't the craziest thing I've heard." "Anyways, we should go find Tager next." "Tager? Who's tager?" I asked.

THUMP

"Uhhhh........." The three of us turned around slowly. My eyes widened. I saw a huge man with red skin and huge gloves. "Hey Mr. Tager," said Makoto. My eyes zipped to Makoto. "That's Tager!?"

"Yes I am Tager." His voice was.........soft? He voice almost didn't seem hard enough for his appearance. Another figure then stepped from behind Tager. She wore a purple sleeveless body suit with white armor and boots. Her scarlet red hair was in a ponytail. "Hi you guys," she said with a smile.

"Tsubaki!" Noel and Makoto gave her a hug and the three of them laughed. "It's so good to see you!" said Makoto. Tager cleared his threat and we all looked at him.

"Why were you three looking for me?"

"Because of the darkness right?" said a new voice. It sounded like a female.....but there was a bit of radio static.

"Kokonoe." "You should go with them Tager. I'm guessing Rachel has some sort of plan." "Alright. Copy that." The voice then went silent.

'I........Well I guess it's not that important.'

"Well let's head back the-Ah!" Noel made a sound of pain and kneeled down. "Noellers! You okay?" I kneeled next to her. "What's wrong Noel?" I looked over her. Soon, I spotted a gash in her leg.

"You injured!" "Heh. I guess that guy cut me while I was attacking him......." she said with a slight smile. "We need to get back to Rachel's. You can get treated there."

I nodded......but then realized something. "Wait! I can heal you." "You can?" I nodded at her.

I took a deep breath and concentrated. My hair began flowing like there was a gentle breeze. A green aurora surrounded me and slowly encircled Noel. She exhaled in tranquility.........but the wound didn't close.

'Huh? Why isn't it.......closing?' I thought.

"Is it working?" asked Makoto. "N-No.......it's not......" I said confused. I tried concentrating my energy more and the light shone a bit brighter.

.......but Noel's wound didn't heal.

I felt confused......shocked......sad. The light began to fade and the aurora disappeared. "I.......I-I........" "It's okay Lulu. Don't worry about it. You tried your best. I can get patched up at the castle," said Noel as Makoto and Tsubaki helped her up.