Everlasting Light

LOOK AT THIS! LOOK AT THIS PICTURE!!

Okay.......breathe......calm down.....

We are so close to the release of Blazblue Cross Tag Battle. I would like to say thank you for joining me on this journey. BTW, The next chapter will be the final chapter of this book.

I know all of you are as hype as I am for this game. I'm getting it on Switch so if you guys wanna play with me, message me your friend code!

With that said, Enjoy~

Later that evening............(Weiss's POV)

"It's quite amazing, isn't it."

I see Yukiko walk to my side out of the corner of my eye. "Yes. It truly is," I said as I continued to stare at the elemental field around the castle.  The purple sparks of lightning and white gusts of wind shimmered as the gentle moonlight shined on the barrier.

"Hopefully, this obstacle will prevent them from reaching Lulu. And even if he manages to get past, we're all here to fight," said Yukiko as she gently fanned herself.

"Yes. I look forward to seeing you in combat as well Yukiko," I said while looking at the dark haired girl.

"So do I. I shall show you my greatest fire dance!" That piqued my interest and got me excited. I was even more eager to see her in battle.

"How lovely. I'm a confident dancer myself. Allow me to join you."

"Partners then?"

I nodded with a smile. "Partners. Just don't let Ruby find out." The two of us began to laugh quite hard. It was nice to share happiness, even during such a serious situation.

After coming down from our laughing fit, we smiled and looked back at the barrier outside.
"I hope she's okay........I don't like seeing her so depressed......" said Yukiko. I was worried about her as well. "I couldn't agree more. I'm worried too. But all we can do now is protect her."

"And that's exactly what we will do," said Yukiko. She had a determined look on her face and I could see the fire in her eyes. I nodded. 'Yeah......we will.......'

Meanwhile...........(Blake's POV)

I was walking down the halls heading towards Lulu's room. I haven't seen her since I heard about the loss of her powers. 'She must be devastated.........*sigh* poor Lulu.......' I thought as I turned the corner.

As I caught sight of Lulu's room door, I saw another figure in front of it. I wondered who it was as I approached. Soon, I was able to make out short grey hair, a red cape and a shirtless torso. Recognizing the figure as Akihiko, I made my presence known to him.

"Hey."

"Hmm?"

He looked my way and his eyes met mine. "Oh Blake. Hey."

"You here to see Lulu too?" He nodded and turned back to the door.

"Yeah. Saying that I'm worried is an understatement. I just wanted to check on her. Make sure she's alright."