Stellar notes

STORY MODE REVEALED!!!!!! HAPPY DAAAAAYYYYYYYYY! Who is this mysterious voice? Check out Koefficent's latest video covering this. I share a few concerns with him but overall I'm excited.

Enjoy the chapter cx

(Kanji's POV).............

"Alright! Almost done!"

"Aaah!"

I was inside the shop finishing up the puppy plushie until I heard a loud scream. 'The hell was that?!' I thought as I got up and ran down the stairs to the door. Once I got outside, I see Nanako about to get hit by a car.

"Holy shit! Nanako!"

I ran to her but the car was too close to hitting her. Then something flew past me with insane speed. It was......a girl. She was glowing green and was flying towards Nanako, leaving a trail of light.

"What the........"

Before the car hit Nanako, the girl pushed her out of the way. Nanako fell backwards and the car ended up hitting the glowing girl. She let out a scream of her own as the car hit her side, causing her to roll onto the car and fall behind it onto the road.

"Shit!" The car drove right past me at a fast pace. That boiled my damn blood. I called out. "Hey! What the hell! Get back here! You just hit her!" But the car continued to drive off. I then heard crying. I turned back and saw Nanako with the girl. She had tears running down her small cheeks. I ran to them.

"Nanako!" She turned to me. "Kanji! Y-You need t-to help h-h-her. Please! She saved me." I looked at the girl who got hit. She had green hair and looked like she was around my age. Her eyes were closing slowly.

"Hey! Stay with us. C'mon you can't leave!"
I picked her up carefully. "Nanako. I'm taking her to the hospital. Go tell your big bro what happened." She nodded as I took off.

I looked at the injured girl as I ran. Her eyes were open again but barely. "T-Thank.......you." "Heh. Don't thank me yet," I replied as I continued to sprint.

Later at the hospital........

I was sitting on a chair in the hospital waiting room. My mind kept racing. 'How did she fly? She was glowing and everything. I guess it doesn't really matter. She saved Nanako. I still can't believe that bastard in the car kept driving after he hit her.'

"Kanji!" My head turned as I heard my name. I saw the gang run in with Nanako. "Hey guys." "Nanako told us what happened. Where is the girl?" said Chie-senpai. "She's being tended to now. But she's in bad shape. I'm pretty worried."

"I-It's my fault.....if I looked both ways then......" Nanako began to sob. "Hey. It's not your fault Nanako. If any thing it's the driver's fault," said Yu-senpai. "Yeah. And you did the right thing by coming to find us," said Yosuke. Nanako seemed to calm down again. "I just did what Kanji told me to do."

"Excuse me but are you all here for the girl who got hit by a car?" We all looked up and saw a nurse speaking to us. "Yes that's us!" said Yukiko. She then told us to follow her. We did what we were told and soon we saw the girl.
She was unconscious and had many bandages on her. Also, her left arm was in a sling.