Chapter 1: Expression

When he passed in front of the large mirror in the Hall that day, he lingered a mdetail. Or rather to detail his face. A few longer than other sections were attached on the back of his neck with a silk ribbon. His green eyes were always hidden behind the thick metal frame of his glasses, but these were better Bill than the pair picked up in the rush by his Aunt Petunia, and wing repeatedly.

His features were more ounce sign of childhood, they had continued to be hardened to over the years, with high cheekbones, a pronounced jaw and a slightly pointed chin. A few scars almost ' invisible were playing hide-and-seek on his face, he recreated them one to one, at the corner of his jaw, one on the Arch of his right eyebrow, which was least barring her luscious mouth and down to the side of his Chin, and then the famous lightning bolt on his forehead... Finally, one person who is famous in a Centennial...

After the war, Harry had no one for him. His friends were dead, as everything that could get close by or related to a family for him. His house, Hogwarts, was no longer only a ruin to the unstable magic stream. There should be hundreds and hundreds of years so we can think about rebuilding the Castle and inhabit again. He tried to make his way in this insipid world and he was working at the Department of mysteries.

To relate to his past, he is was started studying the veil, even though he knew that he could never find his godfather, the tapestry of the Black had dated his death at the time where he had crossed it... But see all day still gave him the impression to be in school, that day when he entered in the Department to find the cursed prophecy. Then one day, Kingsley had come to see. It was more than a barely alive human rag. He had weight to an alarming point and his empty gaze had lost any intensity. The Minister and former member of the order of the Phoenix then spoke of a mission that was still at the stage of project. He was back in time to kill the Dark Lord before he starts Hogwarts.

Harry jumped at the chance and he had accepted. Nothing kept him in this life and although that does not mean that he would change his own past - due to the time paradox - it would save the future of another dimension. Otherwise, it might finally get to know his father, his mother, his godfather and Remus... And if ever it didn't work as he thought, he would die and join his family and friends in the other world. He really had nothing to risk. Then he accepted the mission and he had gone back in time.

However he was back too far in time... More than a century too soon... In 1867 to be exact... Harry had cursed his bad luck as to this date, it could destroy Voldemort, or meet her parents...! He slumped so miserably die in an alley, waiting for hunger or disease mows his life, not having the strength to take himself life. Yet this was hard on him because a man had seen him and he had brought force home - it was not as if he had the strength to struggle anyway. He introduced himself as Vincent Phantomhive, who had just to get the title of County Phantomhive in the death of his father.

Harry knew too what had pushed the man back to the brink of death - he had several times asking the question, but his answer was changing every time - but Vincent offered him to buy his life, for as for something. The sorcerer had not convinced this would be a life for himself, but the days were past, then the weeks and the months, and finally he had gradually resumed back to life. Or rather it had acquired a taste for life alongside Vincent.

The English Lord had made him his Chief Butler, after that he studied this art with Tanaka, Vincent's father's Butler. Harry would not have thought that it would be so exciting, but in retrospect, he was certain that from someone else, this work had nothing exciting. But it was the watchdog of the Queen that he was serving, and it changed everything. Sometimes he had assignments ranging from the simple gathering of information, the cold-blooded murder, by the way by bullying or the economic devastation.

He wasn't the only one working for Vincent, but it was his only Butler. The Lord had learned of his powers a few months after his arrival in the Phantomhive Manor and he did not hesitate to ask him to use it, but never he had not shown any fear of him or not looked at him with contempt or disgust. Vincent had just become accustomed to nickname his closest friends his "Butler Wizard" or "his magical Butler. Harry did not know if others were aware of its nature, but whatever ultimately until Vincent let him live at his side and that he continued to need him. Other mattered not.

And while he was staring at themselves in the mirror, Harry noticed that no expression was on his face. It was bare of any sense. Yet it was not as if he didn't feel in, but Butler was to control the every millimeter of his face. In any case it was what Tanaka had taught him. His common phrase became so neutrality and then he modelled his face based on his interlocutor and homework. However, it was not an empty indifference to life, like what he looked like until Kingsley came to talk to him about his project, but a cold and haughty detachment. Actually it looked like almost ' at Malfoy - that either the father or the son - like that and this didn't even bother. He had exceeded that for a long time.

"Hadrian. "Said a soft voice to his ears.

Harry - his new name Hadrian that corresponded more to the time - turned and smiled kindly at his master and employer, who approached him with a delighted air.

"How was your last assignment? Asked the Lord, already certain of the answer.

"Perfectly fine." How could be otherwise, especially with its powers? "Mr. Roberts no longer a problem for your company, My Lord."

'Excellent.' He merely replied, his eyes bright, warmly. «You still did good job Hadrian.»

And like that, he leaned over to his Butler, kissing the corner of the mouth of her senior. Brown eyes of the Lord were always indicative of his true mood and he shone in this moment of pride, amusement and wait. Harry felt an involuntary shudder back into his back when a hand absently stroked his arm. Vincent leaned back to him, as to share a secret with him.

«I will go to bed early tonight, try to prevent others.»

'Yes My Lord.' Manages to tell Harry, tight throat.

"tonight, Hadrian." Whispered one last time the Lord before returning to his office.

Sleeping with his employer, who would have to marry to produce an heir to her lineage was not recommended, yet Harry couldn't say no to Vincent, not even that. But it's not like if he complained, he always loved to feel the older man take care of him in all possible ways.

Follow...