Chapter 2: Cutesy

Harry looked at dance in a corner of the large room. He knew Vincent loved to play his charm and charisma on the young innocent women, but that he had been invited to dance was wet with sentimentality, to the point that it becomes sickening. He did not understand why she had chosen him in particular.
And no, he was not jealous. It wasn't like that. It's better that way. Yet when his eyes met as Vincent, and threw a smile--as if he knew that the bottom of his thoughts where and that he didn't care - this operation is a little more renfrogner. He disliked when Vincent played with him as well.

The Butler returns to his service in the House, deliberately ignoring his master. It's also the turn of him losing his good humor when he noticed the looks that women's wear in his house and even the looks of some men. He knew his Hadrian was beautiful, but he did not share.
"Something wrong Lord Phantomhive?" Asked a young lady clear and naïve voices that he had invited to dance.
"Nothing should prevent you from enjoying the evening, Miss slabs."
The aforementioned chuckled and Vincent himself checked a grimace. He invited her to dance because she was the eldest daughter of one of his associates, and also because she was the most beautiful single woman at reception. But his personality was really mediocre. Vincent needed someone strong and unwavering beside him. At this point, Angelina, the younger sister of Rachel was a lot more to what he was looking to his future wife. Unfortunately he could not marry the Red beauty until her older sister is married, as was the tradition. And Rachel clung to him fiercely.
She had at least for her perfect beauty that could benefit only the Phantomhive, but Vincent was concerned that their child heir was too mild in being raised by such a woman... Anyway, he had certainly begun to watch the potential wives, but it was mainly to tease his Hadrian that he had invited the young woman to dance.
His Butler might be too possessive that he loved to play with him. Sometimes the Lord regretted the way in which God made men and women so different. Despite the lack of nobility, its Hadrian would have been the perfect woman: powerful, able to resist him or support, master of his feelings and of great beauty. Unfortunately the men could not bear children because God had decided and his Hadrian could not give him an heir to his height.
He will settle for a second choice to continue his bloodline.

Harry felt the eyes of Vincent burning his back almost without interruption, probably to show his art to its main partner, where he wished on the dance floor. He still went through the guests with some dexterity. It was sometimes stop a few moments by a couple or woman who tried to steal his plateau to remain in his company, but he has eclipsed is still fast enough.
"Hadrian! Exclaimed a familiar voice.
Harry turned to the Angelina Jolie who approached him, a blood-red dress bending its size and swirling around her. She was beautiful and her smile was breathtaking. Angelina immediately had his favorite compared to Rachel, like Vincent, but unfortunately, the young woman was born a few years too late. It's such a mess.
"Miss slabs." Harry him greeted with a sincere smile.
He bowed to him and gave him a courteous hand-Kisser. The girl blushed softly, charm by the Butler that she liked. She met Vincent at first and she had loved at first sight, and his heart remained faithful, even after meeting just as lovely Hadrian. Maybe she had met the first Butler, he would not have been the Lord that she should have to offer his heart.
"How are you, you seem tense. You don't, exercise too isn't? ' Asked sincerely the future doctor.
"No, don't worry, but I have a lot of things to do today, maybe that's why."
"Oh...". ». You will have at least the time of dance, reassure me? »
"It would be bad since I accept your proposal Miss." Unfortunately, said Butler.
Angelina reminds him by Ginny aspects, and he always loved the sister of Ron, even if it was not in the same way that he loved her.
"You know, I'm already very eccentric for everyone, then a fancy more or less!
Harry laughed softly, shaking his head. Indeed the Red beauty held everyone, whether by his choice of a profession - to work was an eccentricity in the eyes of the nobles - in appearance and clothing choices, but unfortunately it really not the time today and make the Party together well too unknown while he could afford such a gap. It could cause damage to Vincent by accepting the proposal of Angelina.
"I, to my great regret, still have to decline your proposal. It is with pleasure that I would have danced with you Miss slabs, but I have to do and it's not a pretty intimate part to afford a few fantasies. »
Angelina take a look around it, crossing the looks suspicious and curious of other nobles, invited tonight just for their names and not their relationships. Reluctantly, she nodded and let go his charming company, could not help but blow yet:
"Then next time."
Harry just offer him a smile, before return to his task or find the aristocrats of evil for this meeting which was to follow the group. Angelina was very smart, and she has no cold feet, maybe he could offer to Vincent to introduce into the organization.
Finally, when his Lord would have managed to root out cutesy leech that clung to him desperately.
Follow...