Chapter 4 : Pay, Do it Justice

Vincent will be teeth, seeing the judgment for this man guilty of multiple crimes, he himself had been arrested. He could get him killed, he had the means, he had the power... To order its Hadrian him life. But the Queen had wanted to be tried by the Justice of his country. It was a mistake.

The man only had to pay a bribe to the right person and the evidence disappeared... And for lack of evidence, despite the evidence, he was acquitted by the jury. Vincent read the newspaper which just announced this news. And he wasn't happy. He did not like working for nothing, he did not like that the Queen be disappointed by something - whether by him or by his people - because he did not doubt that it would be, and above all he hated the slavers and even more those who were of the traitor of kids TS.

This man who had just been released was guilty, and could be blamed for numerous kidnapping and murder. Slavery was still practised in many countries, although, unfortunately, but the country of her Majesty had abolished it for more than 30 years. This criminal had nothing to do on the ground in England, and yet he was there, in freedom and more...

"My Lord?"

Its Hadrian entered even is he is not received approval. He knew Vincent was in a bad mood and generally it remained locked in his office when this happened. A real child. The witch wondered how Tanaka had taken so long with an employer so childish at times. Him, don't let him do what he wanted. It was necessary at any time to put it back on the right path.

"Let me...". "Snarled Vincent, burying his head in his arms.

Harry tried to remember an amused smile, without great success. He gently stroked the dark hair of his employer, bringing a little comfort. The silence stretched gradually. A comfortable and pleasant silence. Harry continued to run his fingers into the soft strands of the man who had not lifted his head.

He eventually bend down and place a kiss at the hollow of his neck and whispered:

"Stop being childish. You got a letter."

Vincent simply turned his head, offering him half of his Sulky face. Harry smiled a little more and kissed the corner of his jaw, then his cheek. The English Lord known as a Noble of evil, the watchdog of the Queen, grumbled a bit more and turned to his Butler.

"You have lost the way?

Harry laughed this time, he couldn't hold back. Vincent was so cute when he was child, even if he did more age. He had great responsibilities and it had to be perfect Lord Phantomhive, it could not do so. Fortunately Harry would not be that which it would consider unlike Tanaka, who felt that he should not have a single moment of weakness. Vincent was happy for taking Hadrian as head instead of Tanaka Butler, the old man was of the old school and he left him no freedom, unlike its Hadrian who sometimes used his powers to allow him to go out and walk down the street without being recognized.

Vincent appreciated the soft caress that gave him his employee and he smiled victoriously when Harry came to kiss her. He sat up and drew his Butler in uniform a little closer. It agreed, enjoying taking that Vincent had on him. It forced him to be a little closer, to make him sit on his lap. The Great Lord then buried his face in his neck. The hands of Hadrian returned their first concern, enjoy the soft hair of his employer.

"You're not pouting again, reassures me." Did Harry gently letting themselves go in tight making arms that securely surrounded its size.

'No.' Sighed Vincent, finally agreeing to no longer behave as a child and to listen to what his Butler had to say.

"You got a letter."

"You already said."

"Of the Queen."

The man sighed once again. He did not know whether he wanted to or not to open it. He didn't read that the Queen was disappointed with his failure and at the same time, it wasn't his fault... If? Maybe she wanted to talk to him about anything else?

Keeping one arm firmly around the waist of his Butler, he handed the arm until the letter placed on a silver tray. It looked for a moment the seal of the Queen, hesitant to open it. His head was resting on the shoulder of his Hadrian, it was not always as the great English Lord he was, but he wasn't running away from its responsibilities, that was already.

Vincent finally made up his mind and opened the letter. He read it quickly, quickly passing niceties to know right away whether or not he should continue to snub against its Hadrian. But luckily what he read brought him back rather smile.

"Hadrian, you read the newspaper, is not it?

' The Queen will ask you to fix the injustice that was committed by his people?

"Oh my Hadrian, you're perfect." Murmured Vincent, abandoning the letter on his desk and grabbing with both hands its fantastic Butler face. "You're quite right, and this time, there is no need of evidence."

Harry nodded. Even that part of his job was no problems. After all, those who ended up on his list all had something to hide.

"You have to order me it then, Vincent." He muttered, flicking the seductive lips of his master.

"Then I command you." Replied the Lord, in the same tone.

"Yes, My Lord."