Chapter 8

Sky watched with fascination the rooms of the Manor. The curtains were open, but only the light of the moon came in light of his way. He woke up in the middle of the night and he could not now to go back to sleep. He stayed some time in his room, playing with his small wooden car or to take tea with her stuffed animals, but the House was so quiet... And he was quickly bored. Neither one nor two, he slowly opened the door and he slipped out of his room, for walking the halls looking for a source of distraction.

He had been surprised to see how the familiar corridors seemed different during the night and he got to go around the mansion to rediscover. Rush hour but it wasn't getting tired and he felt no fear either... We always told him that terrible things are going on in the night, it was at that point that the demons were coming out to do evil and capture the bad kids. It still sucks, because he knew he was protecting. What he didn't know, but that was not a surprise. It was that Hadrian to care for him as well.

It also sets the darkest corner of the room in which it was currently, frown to try to see Harry. Default, his lips face tordirent in an adorable pout and he stretched out his arms towards the darkness, that Hadrian came out to lift. But it's by behind it was taken, what actually scream in surprise. Sky was back and he grabbed the Butler that he recognized instantly.

"What do you place this time, little man?

"I couldn't sleep."

"And you're gone will guide you so? If you are a little nocturnal. "Smiles Hadrian pressing sky against him.

"AC... tambule?

«This means people era night.»

"I am!" Rampaging sky with joy.

Harry chuckled and began to take back to his room.

"You're a little too young for it. And then you will not be alone, otherwise you might get into trouble without them knowledge. »

"I was not alone, you were there." You'll always be there to protect me. I know. I reason isn't it? »

Harry opened the door of the sky room and laid him gently in his bed, dating back the covers under her chin. He withdrew a few gray strands dark face of the boy and gently kissed her forehead.

"Yes Darling, I'm always here for you. You're so precious to me I couldn't separate myself from you. »

The boy gave him a bright smile that melted his heart. He kissed once more the front to notify him of his sleep and almost "immediately, he sank into a deep sleep, leaving Harry observes a few minutes, before joining bed Vincent."

oOo

"Elvis Riddle, hurry up! We should hang out more here, with these Muggles! "Spat a big man, dragging behind him a child of barely a dozen years."

A man dressed all in black, turned in part to the strange family, pausing a few moments under the surprise. Red eyes followed the two beings humans a few moments, until what turns on a street corner.

"Sebastian? If exclaimed the voice of the young Phantomhive Lord, who had stopped in turn seeing that his Butler is no longer followed him.

"Is my Lord." Answered the servant using his market.

Sky looked black on the demon, not take to lie to him, and he went on his way.

Behind him, one who calls Sebastian himself wondered if he should be proud of its contractor. The boy had become strong and he was worthy of his title of Lord Phantomhive, but there was only a child who should never have to go through all this... If it had not been this moment of weakness... All his life, he is wants to let in at home, to burn down the House...

He died on tonight... But he promised the sky, promised that he would always be by his side, that he would protect! While he was not really dead... Refusing to die had transformed him, he was no longer the man, or rocket science... It has become something else... A demon. That's how men could now name. His magic was still there, but he could no longer use as before, she had become too big for his body, he had to take to follow the sky.

Time in hell and on earth did not drain in the same way, but he had done everything to finish the faster his "training" in order to find the fastest of the child of her lover, her almost-son. He thought that he could protect him in the shade, as he did when the sky went from one day to the next to move through the Manor, but he saw in what condition he was, he saw what he had done, he therefore once more was impulsive out of this hell. It appeared to him, he was offered a contract. And the sky had decided... In Exchange for his soul, he would have his revenge...

Sebastian didn't know whether or not he should be happy... He could be alongside his adopted son, protect, take care of him and take care of him, but ultimately, the sky must die... Too young... At night, when his young master him gave no missions to accomplish, it was research to try to reunite, Vincent and the sky, with him in death. It was his dream, a utopian dream that he would like to see happen.

And he has worked for this dream, wishing to see desperately. Every night, after that sky is asleep, he renewed his promise, with one witness, the changing Moon:

"My little angel, I'm always here for you. You're so precious to me I couldn't separate myself from you. »

Voldemort and he was putting her through in his coming before him more important. He had much more to do, he had a family to protect, he had a family to raise... Perhaps, he should thank the Lord of darkness for him to have one day this family, even if in return he had taken another.

Sky was his son, as he was that of Vincent and he hopes to find a way to keep them always with him.

END