Bish you Thought

Guys guys GUYS HI !! Writers block is gone and have a ton ideas to shoot onto this fanfic now let's get started !!!
——————————————————
Nash Pov
I thought back to what I said and questioned myself because damn is this a explicit scene so now I'm currently sitting on this hot red head guy who's name is Reiki as he squeezes my buns.

Am I desperate or what ? Wait a sec Nash you ain't nobodies slut, you ain't nobodies second whore and you are not gonna screw with the enemy ......what if they have a nasty disease, I'm not trying to stay sex less forever.

"Alright then, what's your name doll~" I quickly snap out of my thoughts and with one quick movement, I ran and jumped out the window.

Reiki Pov
What . Just . Happened .

Did he just ... Huhhh?

"Reiki!!! He's getting away !!!" I turn my head to see my sister in the door way with a angered expression.

"Reiki you just had to get laid didn't you, but let me tell you something...I WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU DONT CATCH HIM !!" And to make things short I ran like my life depended on it.

Nash Pov
"NASHI !!! Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I ran and ran till my dumb ass got stuck in a trap I fell in a very deep hole I look around and see a note.

Dear Nash,
You may have fallen into this well dug hole for one reason.....I probably fell asleep and will be out for about 5 hours and if someone is chasing you they have no choice then to fall in with you so your still alive smart right!!!

Your truly,
Nashi ;3

"Nashi.....YOU DUMBASS !!"

Nashi pov
"You think Nash fell into the hole ?" I placed my card down and nodded my head as I continued to play gold fish with Kai.

"Yup" I hear a scream into the distance and groan a bit and look at Kai and raised a eyebrow, he looked worried for a bit and suddenly got a brilliant idea and smirked.

"Hi go see Nash he probably in heat or something." With that he ran out as I laughed my ass off because I knew they were after Nash for the Yellow stones but what they didn't know was that Gale is actually holding them because he owes me a ton of favors, I giggled as I howled for the signal.

Nash Pov
"*whimper*" I wanted out I was walking back and forth when I see a rope come down and well for a fact I'm not dumb so I yell my famous song....I think it's a song I don't know but I made it.

"WHO IS THE SEXY BEAST!"

"YOU ARE!"

"WHO WANTS THIS ASS!"

"I DO!"

"DO YOU WANT THE ASS!"

"NO BUT I WANT YOUR HEART!"

"GALE!! My baby my beautiful wonderful sweetest biggest gumdrop !! You saved me ! Now my sexy child pull the princess from this horrible place"

Gale Pov
I laugh to myself because he's so looney that it's funny and plus he lovely.
"Nash I'm going to take you out ok!"

I heard him snicker and yell yes daddy, I shake my head as pink tainted my cheeks, as I finally got him out he wanted me to carry him as he explained what happened.

"And well I knew I was no slut so I yeet his ass and left because bish he thought he was gonna get laid by this beast." I laugh as I carried him on my back as I was holding his legs

"Nash why are you so weird ?" He pouted and whimpered a bit, as I smiled and shook my head

"I don't know but I smell Kai and I don't want to see Kai today so Gale take me to the far away land that is my pride" I laughed and nodded I stop walking and ran forward heading back to Nash house because Reiki still has access to my pack so Nash should be safe here because well Nash pack probably captured them already.

Nashi Pov
"Nashi we captured the Fernandez twins and their undercover spies and we have Reiki and Rosemary tied up at your home" I nodded and sighed because well I'm bored and I need food without my dad it's soooooo boring urrggghhhhhh

"Alright then leave them there Gale should heading their already so don't worry I have it covered thank you and enjoy the rest of your day"

Nash pov
We entered my house and headed towards my living room and the scene we saw was weird because Reiki and his sister were tied up and were sitting in the middle of the room.

"Gale help us !!" I groaned and laid my head on Gale's shoulder and gave a small whine because I didn't want to deal with this m, who would!! I'm freakin tried and I want my daily dose of nap time.

"Gale I'm sleepy !! I want to take a nap!! Please I'm sleepy" I hear him chuckle and tighten his hold on me.

"Sorry guys I gotta lay down my pretty princess to bed and well I gotta tuck him in right sweetie" I didn't care if Reiki was into Nash to be frank I could talk to Nash freely because were friends  actually best friends.

"Yes daddy I'm sleepy" alright alright we're kinky little shits but we don't mean harm, I look at Reiki and he doesn't look to happy so before I head up Nash whines that he wants milk.

Nash Pov
After eating my cookie and drinking my milk it was 2:23 in the afternoon and it's nap time for me, Gale had laid me in my bed and climbed in with me as I cuddled into him and fell into my dream.

Gale Pov
After cuddling with Nash, I quietly leave the bed and exit out the room and return to the living room where reiki and his dumb ass sister sat quietly.

As I entered reiki gave me a cold glare and I shrugged it off, believe me I'm afraid of him but Nash give me this confidence to fight him off so ehh.

"You guys want something to eat?" They both growled as backed off and shook my head as I sat on the couch and hummed to myself when the dumbass decided to yell.

"GALE YOU BETTER GET US OUT OF HERE OR IMA BEAT YOUR ASS !!! YOU HEAR ME !!" I covered my eyes as finished yelling which was super loud.

"Shut up! Dumbass Nash is sleeping!" Her and reiki raised their eyebrows and groaned

"I am. Not. Going. To. Quiet. Down. For. A. Stupid. Whore" I stood up and grabbed the collar of her neck and growled at her.

"Don't you ever talk about Nash like that you hear me you asshat now shut up before he wakes up from his nap" I glare at her but she smirked and well she screeched and you could guess what happened, I dropped her ass to the floor because no wakes up my baby.

"Rose that hurt my ears you ..." before he could finish I heard footsteps come down the stairs and heard little whimpers which caused my mood to drop greatly because now we have to role play a bit and well this is not my favorite part because well you will see.

"Gale *sniff* I'm scared *sniff* why is their so much noise" I jog to him and carry him as if he were a kid as he latched his legs onto my waist and whimpered that he had a nightmare about a screaming witch which I snickered at but I comforted him while patting his back gently.

"It's ok baby it was just a witch don't worry I'll have your mom take care of it" I could feel the glares behind my head as Nash makes fake little cries as I cradle him in my arms. Hi I don't mind this I actually have fun I enjoy taking care of this huge baby he only does this to me everyone else as he claims are no fun.

"Gale put me to bed right now" I nod my head and said later because I needed to call his dad.

"Nuuuu I want to swleep nuwww" I sign as I howl for a guard as Nash whines and groans that he won't get cuddles.

"Gale Gale *whine* papa daddy I'm swleeppy ~" I struggle with him in my arms and groan when he starts to whimper and put on him tantrum.

"You know what fuck chu" I turn my head over to him and place him down and point up stairs.

"Your grounded mister ! And I don't want you to coming down stairs till you learned you lesson" with that he ran up stairs fake crying.

"What the hell was that ?" I turn around dramatically like he just insulted my child.

"That's called parenting you pedophile!"