prologue

Serena was walking with the other sins to see Grand master Zaratrios. Ban was saying how afterwards they should go drinking.
Serena's pov
  I laughed that Ban wanted to go
drinking after the talk with Grandmaster Zaratrios. "Hey Wolfie are you gonna join us this time or just sit and eat whatever meat they got?" Ban my best friend and long time crush asked me. I would not drink in front of him. If I did I might accidentally let it out I have a crush on him. Ruining our friendship. "Nu-uh. If I did that who would get you back the headquarters. Besides I'll only eat their meat if it's good. Not like Captain's cooking" I say as a response  to his question, giggling a little. We stop talking and enter the room just to see Grandmaster Zaratrios killed. Speared through mercilessly. I gasp and then I hear the holy knights outside saying that we had killed him. They start attacking the tower as we start to run. I get separated from the others. I hear Merlin say a spell and all of a sudden I'm in field. "W-wait, Merlin... Guys...Where are you? Where am I? Merlin...you saved me... thank you... I'll find you again and then we'll be a team once more" I say taking my armor off and pulling my cloak around me  to hide my tail. I pull the hood over my ears. I then start walking not knowing where I would go.