chapter two

Serena's pov
   As we go in to the forest of white dreams I feel as we're being watched and it creeps me out. Hawk gets mad at captain for touching Elizabeth's butt. I'm disgusted that he's still doing that. All of a sudden there are multiple Hawks and I'm confused as who the real one is. Captain hits them all not even trying to figure it out. They hide behind Elizabeth and then there are multiple Elizabeths. Now I'm really confused. Captain starts telling them to do stuff that's pervery and I hide my face embarrasse to have to watch it. After captain figures out which h one is the real Elizabeth he slices through the other ones. They turn out to be hide and seeks. Prankster imps. I see the captain hand something to Elizabeth before taking off after them. Turns out the pervert had her underwear. Gross. We follow the hide and seeks. We end up in front of a giant girl with pigtails. I instantly reconize her as Diane, the serpent sin of envy. She attacks captain not realizing that it's him. "Diane, wait! That's the captain!" I shout to her as best as I can. I'm still shy after all. "Serena? Is that you? Wait the captain?" Diane says noticing me. She looks at the captain."Yoh Diane, it's been what ten years" captain says to her. "Captain! It is you" Diane says hugging him to her chest. I smile knowing how much she likes him.  After he explains what's going on we here a crow. "Strange I thought all the animals didn't live in this part of the forest" Diane said. Just then a bolt of lightning comes down and we're all bound by lightning. I'm scared and I start to whimper. Diane looks down at me and says " don't worry Serena, we'll get out of this in no time". She tries to break free but can't. We hear a voice. "Well, well we finally meet you deadly sins" the voice says as a man with pink hair and a stone-cold face appears. His mana tells that he's a holy knights. I whimper some more but quieter so no hears me. Elizabeth turns out to know him and it turns out he's little Gil, the kid captain use to train every now and then. I would treat any wounds and tell him stories of our adventures. I would even sing for him! So I'm a little surprise he would act like this. He releases Elizabeth because he doesn't care to take her into custody. He tells her to go way. Instead she gets in front of the captain, me, and Diane. Hawk crawls over saying how he feels like he's been electricutied. Gilthunder kicks him away like he's nothing. Elizabeth goes running after him. Captain and Gilthunder are about to fight, captain still in his lightning bonds. Captain and Diane free themselves of the bonds. I'm still bound. I let out an annoyed growl. Diane somehow frees me from my bonds. Just as captain and Gilthunder are about to fight captain tells me an Diane to stay back. I'm honestly just fine with it. Until the captain's hurt and on the ground. I hear captain ask about the other sins and I realize that he's only playing around. Gilthunder says that King is in the necropolis and Ban is in Basta prison. 'Really Ban? How in the hell did you get caught' I think. After Diane throws Gilthunder who knows where and how far away we, along with the princess and Hawk, head towards Basta prison to get Ban. Diane smirks when she sees my face light up at the thought of seeing Ban again. Diane is the only person I've ever told about my crush. I hide my face blushing as she gives out a small laugh. We then hear Elizabeth saying that the captain needs a doctor so we head to a doctor. Not knowing what was gonna happen next.