chapter one. we meet again.

Serena's pov
  It's been tens years since I saw the other sins. Since I saw Ban. I was walking around and I came across Vanya. It looked as if some big event was going on. I looked around and saw that their well had water flowing from it into the air like a geyser. I saw the people all heading to a tavern on a hill. I asked one of the people what was going on. They said that their villages water had been locked underground because a holy knights. Damn holy knights think they can lock these peoples water and get away with it.Hell no.  The man said that a short blonde with green eyes had freed the water and everyone was going to celebrate at his tavern. 'Well I guess I could go over there after buying some food to take on the road with me'. I buy myself some food and books to read while I'm at it. I see that all the people are heading home so I head over to the tavern I saw earlier. I get there and it's empty. I look around just to make sure. I don't really trust most people. It's a part of being shy. When I see there's no one around I take my hood of showing my wolf ears. I'm taking my cloak off showing my tail when I hear someone behind me. I spin around scared and ready to fight just to end up seeing captain Meliodas. "Ca-captain? Is that really you? It's been to long" I say tears coming to my eyes."Hey Serena. Yeah, it has been too long" he says looking cheerful and goofy as always. He calls for two people, one named Elizabeth and the other Hawk. A girl walks in with a big pig. The girl looks at me and she gasps. I look down shy, as always. "Hey Elizabeth, porky. This here is a member of the eight deadly sins. Serena, the wolf sin of shyness" Meliodas explains. "Serena this is Elizabeth the third princess of Liones" he says a big grin when I look shocked. "It's a pleasure to meet you lady Serena" Elizabeth says to me smiling. "H-hi. It's in honor to meet you, your highness" I say shyly. "Oh. You don't have to call me that. You can call me Elizabeth" she says smiling. The pig introduces himself/herself (author does not know if Hawk is a girl or boy, if you know please comment). I was a bit startled when Hawk talked but quickly overcome that. After Captain explains what's going on he asks me if I'll come along. "Well, yeah. Of course I'll help. It'll be great to get back with rest" I say excited. "All right I guess we'll be heading towards the forest of white dreams now" the captain says grinning at my suddenly scared face. "Huh" I say scared because I've heard some rumors that it's haunted. We head towards the forest of white dreams in search of the next deadly sin. Much to my dismay I might add.