Chapter 8

~ Jenna's POV ~

"Harry's here to apologize," Niall said. I looked at Harry again he's staring at the ground, I eyes flicker back to Niall.

"whatever," I reply. Niall walks back outside leaving me alone with Harry, what makes Niall think I'll forgive him? He scarred me, causing me to fall in the water and he didn't even catch me. Instead Liam saves me from drowning or becoming blind.

"look Jenna-" he starts, but i don't want to hear it.

"no Harry, what makes you think that I'll forgive you? I could've drowned," I say.

"Liam was there, you wouldn't've drowned," he says. He walks towards me, I look at the ground.

"Jenna I'm really sorry," he says. I keep looking at the ground, maybe if I ignore him he will go away. Harry sighs, his fingers lift my chin up so I look down, refusing to look at his eyes.

"look at me," he says. I shake my head, his grip on my chin tightens.

"look at me," impatience starts to seep through his voice, I shake me head again and his grip tightens again, it's not painful yet.

"look.at.me." he's demanding now. He's really angry now, I can tell. I try to jerk my head out of his hand but he tightens his hold even more, now it starts to hurt.

"Harry let go! you're hurting me!" I say but he dosent let go, in fact his grips tighter. I never thought that Harry would be abusive.

"Harry let go!" I say again, he still not letting go. I'm looking at his eyes and they have gone hard, and I'm afraid of what he will do. A few tears stream down my face, my chin hurts that much and I think that there will be a few bruises there.

"now that your looking at me I can apologize. Jen-" he begins to say but someone pulls him off of me. I run to me and Niall's room, slam the door, slide down the opposite wall, bury my head into my knees and just stay there, I dont cry I just sit there, with my eyes closed.

"Harry! Why the hell did you do that!" someone yelled.

~ Liam's POV ~

Harry and Niall went inside to find Jenna and sortly after Niall came out and jumped in the pool.

"where is Harry?" Zayn asks.

"he's apologizing to Jenna for scarring her," he replies. I'm getting hungry.

"I'm going to make a sandwich," I say.

"can I have one?" Niall asks.

"me two!" louis adds

"me three!" Zayn exclaims.

"ok, Zayn come help me make them," I say.

"okay," he replies climbing out of the pool. We walk into the house.

"look.at.me." that's defiantly Harry and he's angry. Why is he angry?

"Harry let go! You're hurting me!" that's Jenna, but why is Harry hurting her? I look at Zayn he looks confused as I do, we walk slowly to the kichen.

"Harry let go!" Jenna says in a pained voice, we step into the kichen, Harry is standing in front of Jenna. He shifted slightly, we did not expect to see Harry holding her chin tightly, Jenna's eyes where filled with fright and pain and we didn't expect to see tears streaming down her face.

"now that your looking at me I can apologize. Jen-" he begain but I pulled him off of her, Jenna ran to her and Niall's room and slammed the door shut.

"Harry! Why the hell did you do that!" I yelled, I was still holding his shirt.

"she wouldn't look at me! So I made her!" he yelled back, I couldn't believe him, he hurt Jenna just to get her to look at him.