Chapter 11

• Dedicated to Sophie

~ Jenna's POV ~

We finished lunch and decided to go to a park, it's only a five minute walk.

"yay swings!" Louis yells and runs towards them. Harry chuckles and runs after him.

"boobear! Wait!" he calls, I look around sit on a bench nearby. Liam goes to supervise the two on the swings, Zayn goes to chat with Sophie and Niall joins me on the bench.

"what's bothering you babe?" Niall asks.

"Tommy," I reply looking at a child sliding down the slide, a little girl with blonde hair, an emerald green ribbon tied into it, She turned and I saw her hazel eyes. She then runs up to an older boy with short black slighty curly hair and tugs on his arm and points to me, he looks down at her and then his eyes follow, his eyes scan across us and then stop at me, disbelief colours his features. Great an other look-a-like Tommy, just what I need.

"everyone today looks like him, even the boy over there." I point to the boy who's looking at me still.

"it's getting worse isn't it?" Niall asks looking at me with concern.

"no, it's just this morning with the pictures ..... I haven't looked at that page for a while." I say looking back over at Niall.

"do you want to go home?" Niall asks.

"no I'm fine," I say and give Niall a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm going to the loo," I say and walk to the public toilets, I do my business, wash my hands and that little girl from earlier comes in.

"your Jenna right?" she asks, I get asked this question alot.

"yes sweetie, why?" I ask. Now that I get a better look at her she looks to be around 8.

"my babysitter and I would like a picture with you," she says, that older boy is her babysitter?

"ok sure, let's go!" I say and take her hand, she giggles. We walk out and find her babysitter standing outside.

"Tommy look who I found!" she yells and he turns around, short black curly hair, brown eyes. Why didn't I see this before! Tommy was looking at me from across the park and boy has he changed.

"Tommy?" I ask, my thoughts are crazy, scrambled.

"you still remember me?" he asks. I nod, I feel a stray tear roll down my cheek and Tommy wipes it away.

"hey don't cry," he says, I wrap my arms around him and lie my head on his shoulder, his arms wrap around me.

"its been so long," I say into his shoulder.

"I know," he replies, I pull back and look at the little girl.

"oh I forgot, do you still want the the picture?" I ask the little girl.

"yes please!" she replies. In the end we take three pictures, one of me and Tommy, one of alison the little girl, and me. The final one is of all of us together with their heads next to mine, I took the picture. I ask Tommy his phone number and him to send me the photos. We talk about how we have been, how lifes treating each other.

"Jenna how did you get those bruises?" Alison asks, my hands immeadeantly shot up to cover my bruises. Oh crap! I forgot to cover them up!

"I just, uh bumped into a, a door," I lie, hopefully Tommy doesnt see through it.

"Jenna that's a lie and you know it, how did you get those bruises?" Tommy asks, damn it.

"it's not something I want to talk about," I reply. Tommy opens his mouth to say someting but is cut off by someone calling me in the distance.