Chapter 15 - nightmares

~ Jenna's POV ~

I woke up again to find my bed empty, I lift my head and observe the room. All the boys were gone except Liam who's still sleeping soundly, I throw off the covers and stretch my legs and back. I carefully ease of my bed and find myself in the clothes I wore last night. Few, at least nobody dressed me, I quietly tiptoe over to my door. I reach for the handle before a voice stops me.

"don't leave," he says, I shriek before turning around and close my eyes tightly, he is here, in my room!

"please don't hurt me!" I beg, I start to tremble.

"Jenna why would I hurt you?" he asks, oh crap he knows my name!

"h-how do y-you k-know my n-name?" I ask, my voice trembles I feel the tears start to well up.

"Jenna do you not remember me? I'm Liam," he says, I open my eyes expecting him to be there, but as my eyes focus I see a different figure and it's Liam. I throw myself at him and wrap my arms around him and the waterworks start, Liam's arms wrap around me and hugs me tight.

"shh, Jenna. Everything is okay," Liam says as he comforts me.

"h-he was here Liam, h-he was h-here!" I yell into his t-shirt, which was getting soaked.

"who was here?" he asks softly while stroking my hair.

"t-the guy w-who p-put m-me in the h-hospital!" I cry even louder. My knees give in and I would have fallen if Liam's arms weren't around me, he lifts my legs and carries me to my bed.

"Jenna there was no-one there, I was awake the whole time," Liam says as lowers me on to my bed and strokes my hair, eventually the tears stop.

"there was somebody watching me last night Liam, I could feel their eyes on me," I whisper and advert my eyes to my sheets, Liam's head snaps over to my voice. Immanently concern and worry full his features.

"what?! When?!" he questions, I look at his face, his hands are clenched into fists.

"last night, when I got the DVD." I reply and pull the covers over my head, signaling that I don't want to talk about it anymore. Liam sighs and pats my leg, the bed lifts up as Liam hops off.

"I'll tell the lads your still asleep," he says and when I don't reply his footsteps continue to fade away until I hear my door open and then close again. I stay in bed for a couple more hours doing nothing but sorting through my thoughts until I hear voices and footsteps come closer, I shut my eyes.

"Liam we need to get Jenna up so we can go back to the bungalow," Harry says.

"yeah but she had nightmares half the night and they were still affecting her this morning," Liam says.

"we can always carry her to the car," Louis replies and opens my door, I curl into a ball under the sheets which are in the middle of the bed. With all the blankets piled on me you wouldn't notice me.

"where is she?" Zayn asks.

"I don't know, she was here earlier," Liam replies.

"Jenna where are you?" Niall asks, the oxygen under the blankets is gone and I feel myself choking.

"help!" I say with my last breath of oxygen and begin to lash out trying to free myself, I begin to cough.

"guys get her out! She's choking!" Liam yells. Arms begin to pull blankets off me which are all tangled up around me. The blankets find their way around my neck and two boys begin to pull on them, my arm shots out. The horrible sound of my choking gets louder, my hand latches onto a rough hand from playing the guitar. I've grabbed Niall's hand if I die at least I'll die holding his hand.