Valentine's Specials

Hi everyone!  No stories or artwork today; many apologies, aha.  But I do have some news!  I was thinking that for my AoT/SnK story, it might be nice to have some Modern!AU Valentine's Day specials.  Instead of posting them in the usual order, though, I thought it might be nice for you all to have a say in the scheduling of it, too!  

So I thought we could have a little poll.  Beneath is a list of all the characters I'll be writing specials for; if you want a character to have their special released sooner, just leave a comment about it!  I'll post the most-requested character's special first, and go in order until all of their specials are up and running. (So no matter what, everyone will end up with a special.  It's just a matter of scheduling ^-^)

You can vote for as many characters as you want.  The first special will be released on Valentine's Day (at least, for my timezone - I apologize in advance if it's different depending on where you live <3), and the others will follow after.  Have fun!

 - the lovely characters - 

↬ Eren

↬ Armin

↬ Mikasa

↬ Jean

↬ Marco

↬ Krista

↬ Sasha

↬ Connie

↬ Annie

↬ Reiner

↬ Bertholdt

↬ Ymir

↬ Hanji

↬ Levi

↬ Erwin

And that's that~!  Hopefully everything made sense, please don't hesitate to ask if something's worded poorly or causes confusion - I'm never the best at explaining things, haha.  Thanks for reading!

With love,

  - Petri ♥ 

//also holY CANNOLI 2.6K READS YOU ALL ARE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE ALL THE SWEETEST AND MOST TALENTED PEOPLE I'VE EVER MET ?? HOwW??//